Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - French Affair uploaded by Renia G.

BY ESSIE

Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz Apply a thin layer of Essie base coat or solution followed by 2 coats of Essie polish, then your favorite Essie top coat for a super shiny, chip resistant manicure that will be dry in a flash. see more...

Kelli B.
Conway, AR
This Essie polish is absolutely stunning! I wanted a light, natural color and this worked beyond perfection! The color did not chip or peel, and did not come off until I used remover a week later! If you are looking for a pretty natural looking pink for your nails, I highly recommend this polish!
Nicole R.
Canonsburg, PA
Love it! One of my favorite colors! Not too bold I like subtle and classy and that's exactly what it is! Definitely met my expectations and was in my price range! Will be buying again for sure! Lovelovelove
Renia G.
This color is bold and beautiful. It's a true mix between pink and purple. It is just magnificent. I picked it up on a whim and had my toes painted this color. I ended up going back for a manicure because duh, it's gorgeous and goes so well with my skin tone.
Megan F.
Orillia , ON
This is one of my fav colours from Essie, it does take two coats to get the nice pastel pink shade. It looks like a bold French manicure colour. It is good, doesn’t chip that fast, and it doesn’t overly weaken your nails. Good price for the quality of the product, would recommend.