Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Forever Yummy uploaded by Angelica ⚡.Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Forever Yummy uploaded by Jasmin V.Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Forever Yummy uploaded by Charlotte S.

BY ESSIE

Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz Apply a thin layer of Essie base coat or solution followed by 2 coats of Essie polish, then your favorite Essie top coat for a super shiny, chip resistant manicure that will be dry in a flash.

Mallory C.
Memphis, TN
I’m honestly annoyed at how fast this polish chips for the price. Essie, you messed up. The color is nice, although I like the true red in the bottle more than the way it turns out on my nails; it gets a lot deeper since you have to apply two coats. I want to love it but I just don’t.
ASHLEY P.
San Antonio, TX
Best red nail polish ever. It is a classic red that looks good on any skin type. This nail polish is highly pigmented and one coat can cover the entire nail. I used two just to get an even look before topping with the Essie Gel top coat. Although it is a little pricey, I would purchase again.
Ashley P.
Topeka
can leave a stain on your nails, but does not chip for a couple days and last for about 2 weeks without looking terrible. Essie is a great nail polish brand and even though it is a little pricey, it works really well and i will be buying many more colors in the future.
Clarissa C.
Honey Brook, PA
I am not a red person, but when you need just a pop of color, this is your go-to shade. Its like the perfect shade of lipstick almost. I honestly only buy Essie now because of the easy and even application, and because it is also so inexpensive. I always tell my friends to drop all the other brands and go with them.
Charlotte S.
I just got a mani and pedi with this shade today and I'm crazy about this shade of red. It reminds me of 1950s Glamour which I'm a huge fan of. I plan on purchasing this color for my personal polish collection.
Sana H.
Fort Worth , TX
Love this color. Very warm and prominent. I have a ton of Essie nail polish and I keep adding to my collection. It gets pricy but the quality makes it worth it.
Lana N.
It is so pretty. And i just love the red but this brand is a little thin in any of there polishes. So you have to use about 3 coats of this to make it look good
Angelica ⚡.
San Clemente, CA
This color was perfect for my Valentine's Day! It's hard to find a red that goes well with my skin tone and I was so happy I found one that finally does!
Aqua L.
Portage
Purchased at: Walmart
In search of a vibrant red? Look no further, for this polish is the best fit for you. The only downside is that it does stain your nails.
Jacki D.
Grand Rapids, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
Really pretty color. Purchased at Ulta. The nail color lasts for a long time. Very pigmented. Highly recommend this nail polish.