Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - For the Twill of It uploaded by Pam A.Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - For the Twill of It uploaded by Jackie C.

BY ESSIE

Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz Apply a thin layer of Essie base coat or solution followed by 2 coats of Essie polish, then your favorite Essie top coat for a super shiny, chip resistant manicure that will be dry in a flash. see more...

Amber K.
I literally liiiive for this color. It’s dark (which I love on my toes) and it lasts FOREVER. I love how it changes colors in the light!
krystinaa F.
Very sheer. I needed almost 4 coats before I was happy. Aside from that, once it is on I rra lly enjoy the color!
Allison S.
Love love love this for winter! It allows you to embrace the metallic trend but in a wearable way.
Cerise T.
Rowland Heights, CA
i got this color since it just really stood out to me. this color is just absolutely stunning!
sage d.
Kansas City
Bought on a whim and absolutely loved it on!! I got some serious mermaid vibes for the summer!
Kristina G.
Laredo, TX
Purchased at: Target
This color is awesome! It’s sometimes green depending on lighting and sometimes purple. It’s just such an awesome metallic color! It’s so different and out there! As far as pigmentation and such, it’s very opaque and lasts long.
ikr a.
chetia

This nail polish is none to any others I’ve ever had. The colors are are unique and they have all options. Doesn’t really chip I bought it in a Marshall’s and they have pretty good discLove that it’s a light pink but it also has a pop of colour as well. I bought it online and the price was great for it. Very easy to apply/use which makes it easy. I would for sure buy it again as I’m a happy customer.ounts on the Essie nail polish.Skin Tone:FairEyes:Brown
Pam A.
Mexico City
This color Is STUNNING. I’ve been using it nonstop. Long wearing if you top coat it with transparent nail polish. The price is okay! I’ve never seen a nail polish with this beautiful color.
Erin P.
London, ON
1,509 reviews
I love every single colour of nail polish from Essie! I have soooo many of them and there isn't one that I don't like! I've been buying them for about three years now, so my collection is getting up there! There are quite a few out there that I see that I must try soon! I love how smoothly it goes on and how long it stays on for!
Cat D.
Surrey, BC
One of my favorite colors from Essie! It looks like an oil slick and I always get so many comments on it!! The best part is that I found this color on sale at my local drugstore for around $5 😉