Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - For the Twill of It uploaded by Pam A.Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - For the Twill of It uploaded by Jackie C.

BY ESSIE

Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz Apply a thin layer of Essie base coat or solution followed by 2 coats of Essie polish, then your favorite Essie top coat for a super shiny, chip resistant manicure that will be dry in a flash. see more...

Angie M.
Villanova, PA
This color is kind of see-through, so it wasn't one of my favorites. I would recommend using it on top of some other color to make it pop. Great consistency and great applicator.
Jackie C.
Anniston, AL
Sad story the first time I ever bought Essie nail polish was back during the Winter months and I bought it to wear to a concert well I didn't get to paint them so I took it to the concert with me and ending up spilling almost the whole bottle the only store back then that carried it was about 20 miles from home so I was VERY HAPPY to see that Wal Mart is now carrying it and I grabbed a bottle today "The Twill of It" I have now found a new Fav nail polish color! I would suggest it to everyone looking for something a little edgy!!
Amela M.
This color is so unique and different! It has a holographic feel to it which is trending at the moment. What makes this color different however, is the fact that it is a dark holographic rather than a light one. Essie as a whole, has the best quality nail polishes that are super long lasting with strong color payoff. I would definitely recommend this product.
Jessica S.
This is a great nail polish color, in fact one of my favorites. It goes on well in 2-3 coats, and yes it is as fabulous as the bottle appears. Great movement of color, liquid application for smooth finish. I highly recommend to others to try. Price is not bad for the quality of the product you receive.
Sarah T.
San Jose, CA
When I go to my local Target, I love checking out the Essie Nail Polishes. I got this one which is like a holographic color & it's just like how the bottle shows it. It's pretty dazzling and looks great on my nails. I love the result of how it looks in the end.
Gabrielle S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I purchased Essie "For the Twill of it" at Ulta! I love this color, the applicator is great, and the nail polish goes on very smoothly. For me this color chips a little too quickly for the price of the product....I would still suggest purchasing though, beautiful color!
Cassi F.
Purchased at: Kohl's
I really enjoy the essie brand of polish. They have a great selection and their polishes pigmented. They have a great range of colors other brands don't carry
Sarah ✨.
Baltimore
I love this color so much and it looks so cool. Depending in the angle, it looks metallic gray, dark purple or dark green. I'm obsessed with holographic nails.
Karina M.
Stamford, CT
A perfect holographic shade!! For the Twill of it is a great blend of purple and green for those of us who get bored of just one color on our nails!!
alyix f.
Lehi, UT
Love this duo chrome color! This polish is one of my favorites! I received so many compliments on it. It's a green purple shift I love it!