Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - For the Twill of It uploaded by Pam A.Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - For the Twill of It uploaded by Jackie C.

BY ESSIE

Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz Apply a thin layer of Essie base coat or solution followed by 2 coats of Essie polish, then your favorite Essie top coat for a super shiny, chip resistant manicure that will be dry in a flash. see more...

Tina L.
Des Moines, IA
One of my favorite beauty influencers, Heart Defensor has always showed Essie nail polish in her videos/photos and I have been hooked ever since.

I love this brand of nail polish and it’s definitely one of my favorites, it’s one of those drug store polished that go on really well with one or two coat. I always reach for this brand whenever they have new shades, when I can because it never cease to amaze me. They polish stays on my nails for a good two weeks without any chipping, when I properly paint them on with a base and top coat polish. I definitely recommend this product for anyone that is looking for a good nail polish but isn’t looking to pay over $10.
Megan H.
Mediapolis, IA
This polish is my favorite. It has a different color as you move your fingers in the light. It dries pretty quickly and lasts for awhile. Even long if you put on the essie top coat.
Amy H.
Clarksburg, WV
I love this color! It changes from a metallic gray to green and fuchsia. The brush is small but doesn’t leave streaks. The color is pigmented and is almost dark enough with just one coat. This polish stays on about five days for me. Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - For the Twill of It
Christyn E.
I really like this color! It looks beautiful in whatever lighting or angle you look at it  and seems very "trendy". I don't usually buy nail polish that is more than a few dollars because I expect them all to chip at about the same rate, regardless, but I was hoping that wouldn't be the case with this one. It started to chip on me after about 3 days (although I have been at work throughout this period), which is disappointing, but I'll continue to use it for the color and the hope that it may last longer when I'm not working every day!
Heather H.
Hico, WV
Absolutely gorgeous color! This was the first Essie polish I've purchased and it didn't disappoint. I usually don't spend more than $5 on nail polish, but Essie is worth it. Honestly, it's not expensive at all. It takes fewer coats to get a fully opaque look, so that's a plus! It doesn't really stay on any longer than other polishes I've used, but I'm sure that could be remedied with a top coat.
Angela P.
Harrisburg, PA
I love this color and I love Essie. Their polishes are high quality and stay on well, they have beautiful colors and really pop when you are wearing them! They are on the higher price end of drugstore brand nail polishes but well worth it!
Hailey W.
Colbert, WA
I think this is the only nail polish color I have ever repeat bought. It's my favorite. The consistency is great and the color is unique. It honestly reminds me of an oil spill from a car or something. And I think it's really pretty!
Faith S.
Brookfield, IL
This is a beautiful duo chrome polish which is reminiscent of alexandrite. This only needs two coats to be super long wearing. I once went for two weeks without it chipping. Of course this will rub off with only one coat
Victoria P.
A wonderful color to play with, in different lighting is shows a different metallic color, in between purple or a grayish teal. One of my favorite color of Essie brand. I used it often and get many compliments.
Maddy M.
rosholt
Hi everyone, I liked the color of this nail polish. It was easy to use. And over all long lasting it last me about 2 weeks I don't use this product a lot but I do recommend it and I would definitely buy it again.