Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Find Me an Oasis uploaded by Keiko P.Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Find Me an Oasis uploaded by Meriza p.

BY ESSIE

Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz Apply a thin layer of Essie base coat or solution followed by 2 coats of Essie polish, then your favorite Essie top coat for a super shiny, chip resistant manicure that will be dry in a flash. see more...

Keiko P.
N Billerica, MA
I like this nail polish. My only issue with it is that the nail polish chipped kind of easily. Other than that, it’s easy to apply and didn’t cost very much. I would buy this product again, but it should definitely be used with top coat.
lynn b.
marietta
this is my all time favorite polish. it is so creamy and beautiful and makes everyone look so tan. the application is easy and it only require two coats to create a solid finish. the only downside is that it gets sticky quickly. definitely recommend.
Amber F.
Plantation, FL
I love the color of this nail polish, it works so well because it is a very pale blue that can match with anything. The only thing I don’t particularly like about it is that I always find my nails chipping within a few days, not sure if it is the formula or something on my end
McKenna M.
Louisville
This polish has become my go to. It's a nice cool blue color which is a good change from pink or white. It can look white in photos but in real life it's a nice pale blue.
Meriza p.
Calumet Park , IL
Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Find Me an Oasis

I should have taken the photo the day I painted my nails So please excuse the chips.
One can never go wrong w/a polish from Essie. I've been obsessed with painting my nails white for the last few weeks and when I stumbled across this color I had to have it. It's a very soft blue but not a pastel.
It's very pretty and as usual hold up well with no top coat (nails in pic painted four days ago)
Ashley E.
arkadelphia
This is a great winter color! It’s easy to apply. It takes a little while to dry but the application looks smooth you don’t even really need two coats! I would recommend this to others. It’s a good price at Walmart!
Karla F.
I love the color! Unfortunately, my polish got chunky in the bottle after a while, but I truly love the color and how it looks on.
Ami✨ K.
New York
I am actually obsessed with this nail polish. It’s a beautiful barely there blue. It looks practically white but with a beautiful fresh blue tone. It looks amazing on literally any skin tone and is a more fun way to wear a white. Such a unique and beautiful color because even though it’s super light blue, it’s still clearly blue, not white (which I love because if I wanted my nails to look white I’d buy a white polish). The formula is great too and isn’t streaky or difficult to work with. Two coats and you’re golden :)
emma S.
Knoxville
Very pretty, and very light, blue color! In some lights it almost looks white! I have used this all summer long! It comes at a decent price.
Mel L.
Really like this color! It’s a beautiful light pastel blue that pulls a little grey. It does require three coats to be opaque, but I honestly don’t mind because it’s such a nice color. It would work perfectly with any outfit!