BY ESSIE

Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz Apply a thin layer of Essie base coat or solution followed by 2 coats of Essie polish, then your favorite Essie top coat for a super shiny, chip resistant manicure that will be dry in a flash. see more...

• I love this color, but have trouble applying it myself wi...2 Answers
Tara H.
OK...does anyone remember in The Devil Wears Prada book, when someone mentions “the perfect color” being one coat of Essie Marshmallow and one coat of Ballet Slippers? Well raise your hand if you ran out and bought those colors to experiment 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️? I tried it...but it was kind of a let down. It just didn’t live up to what I’d imagined it to be in my head.

Then one day I tried Fiji, and I IMMEDIATELY remembered this line in the book. Fiji IS that perfect milky pink color to me. This might be my favorite nail color of all time. It is so beautiful and so classy. It’s the perfect mixture of pink/white. With a tan this looks even more phenomenal. I wore this color on my wedding day. It’s just beautiful.

The only downside to this product is the application. It’s SO streaky. It takes a long time to do my nails with this one because I have to be so careful. If I’m going somewhere special, I get a polish change at a salon with this color. It also chips easier than other colors. But I still give it five stars, because for me it’s the perfect color!
Angie S.
Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Fiji has got to be one of the most classic nail polish colors and I love it! I wore this all the time when I was younger, and I still wear it all the time now that I’m older. It’s a simple & beautiful pink that never goes out of style. It’s the perfect go-to nail polish for all ages.
Ami✨ K.
New York
This is my holy grail pink nail polish. It’s a cult classic for a reason because this color is stunning. My bottle is practically empty at this point. It makes your hands look so clean and put together and elegant no matter how dry your hands or crazy your cuticles lol. Amazing amazing amazing. Super creamy and easy to work with.
Kim O.
This is my favorite nail polish color of all time. I love wearing nude-y pinks and neutral tones on my toes and fingernails. This one is perfect and looks great with a tan. I could wear only this color all year long. It has good lasting power too. Highly recommend.
Kaylee🌟 A.
Omaha
This is my go to pinky nude it’s so subtle but gives your nails the most beautiful color. I do need to apply a few layers but I don’t mind for the price could be better but will buy them again! If I could find a alternative would be amazing
Danielle R.
Literally the BEST brand and shade! I absolutely love all Essie Nail Polishes. Very affordable and the shade range is INSANE! I can purchase these nail polishes almost anywhere. They last a long time as well, I highly recommend Essie!
Brianna S.
burlington
This just isn't for me, I don't like the brush it's so thin and weird application just comes out awful no matter what I do with these, I'm very sad about it because this color is very gorgeous. I wouldn't buy from this brand again
rachel z.
Philadelphia
this is my FAVORITE nail color. I use it all the time. Essie nail polish applies nicely and doesn’t chip easily. I will continue to use it again and again. I definitely recommend if you are looking for a new nail color.
Marlo M.
Fiji is a staple nail polish. It’s perfect for any time of year. I especially love it when I’m going off on vacation because it makes a tan POP. It’s long lasting and very versatile. I would highly recommend for your polish collection.
Sarah M.
New York
This color is my go-to color especially in the spring/ summer months! I got it at the nail salon and loved it so much that I purchased it myself! It goes on beautifully in two coats and it is a long lasting formula that doesn't chip easily!
Sharon P.
I love this color, but have trouble applying it myself without the polish looking streaky. Is there a way to apply Fiji and other light, opaque colors without it looking streaky?