Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Fifth Avenue uploaded by Danielle S.

BY ESSIE

Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz Apply a thin layer of Essie base coat or solution followed by 2 coats of Essie polish, then your favorite Essie top coat for a super shiny, chip resistant manicure that will be dry in a flash. see more...

Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful color just got it put on my acrylics at my last fill in apt. Really love that it looks like a red color but with a serious orange hint! Very pretty and perfect for summer / spring time. Really pops! Not sure how it last on regular nails (my nails ALWAYS peel or Or chip day 1.) but I have heard from people that Essie polish stays on well.
eloisa m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Es el mejor color rojo que he probado, literal me duro dos semanas, solo el crecimiento delante uña, su duración es extrema, lo comprarla ya que lo use en la peluquería pero esta demasiada. tanto asii que me lo chulearon dos veces
April P.
Toronto
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favourite reds - Essie is the one brand I can apply sitting next to my man and not have to hear a complaint about the scent. Red nails ate a staple and this product delivers a killer red mani!
Em E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this color. It's so rich and fun. More of a summer red. I love essie as a brand. I know it can seem expensive but invest in a bottle or two, it's worth it. I get mine at any drugstore. I am buying this color again. It's a beautiful classy red.