BY ESSIE

Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz Apply a thin layer of Essie base coat or solution followed by 2 coats of Essie polish, then your favorite Essie top coat for a super shiny, chip resistant manicure that will be dry in a flash. see more...

Megan A.
Connecticut
I love this color so much it’s the perfect pale mint green and I always find my way back to it. It’s a gorgeous color and it lasts long and looks beautiful, it’s one of my favorite polishes.
Cristina B.
Arlington
This is my all-time favorite nail polish. I use it with a base coat and an Essie top coat and it lasts for a full week. The formula is a bit thin so it takes a few coats but once you’re done, the effect is worth it!
Grace C.
Since I am a college student, this is my favorite nail polish to use when I feel like Sisyphus, you know, when no matter how much you do no progress seems to be made? After a day like that I love to sit down and paint my nails with this for hours. The best part about this nail polish is that you can spend hours and hours just painting coat after coat on a few nails and it's like no time has passed at all! It must be magical the way it looks like it only has one measly uneven splotchy coat when in reality you have spent upwards of two hours just trying to find some measure of happiness in self care.
Victoria T.
San Diego, CA
This color is so nice that it complements any outfit that I wear. it is very versatile and I can wear it any season whenever I want. I always lend it to my friends because they love the color and how it matches with any other colors and outfits that they wear
Sarah B.
Grand Falls, NL
Such a pretty color!!!! The perfect spring/summery teal goes really well with gold accents. The formula isn’t the best, it’s fairly translucent and requires at least two coats before becoming opaque.
Jasmine M.
Calgary, AB
This is my absolute favourite colour. It's perfect in every season. You don't need too many coats for an even finish.