Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Cocktail Bling uploaded by Michaela S.Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Cocktail Bling uploaded by Nadia Z.

BY ESSIE

Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz Apply a thin layer of Essie base coat or solution followed by 2 coats of Essie polish, then your favorite Essie top coat for a super shiny, chip resistant manicure that will be dry in a flash. see more...

Michaela S.
Waverly, OH
These need repainted but I love this nail polish it stays on very well for a very long period of time on my toes are the only things I do you paint considering they stay on so long now great price love the product definitely will re-purchase and recommend
Jenna G.
Santa Maria, CA
I love this nail polish!!!! It goes on smooth and shows up full bodied first coat. Wears for a long period of time and doesn't stink terribly like some polishes do. They seem to last a while too. I recommend this polish in any color and always look forward to getting new colors!
Alexis C.
Fabulous colors. Perfect size brush. I can't polish worth a lick but I almost can get away with it with these. Easy to apply. Love them. Bought them for my fingers but will probably have to use them on my toes. Either way. Gorgeous.
Sabrina G.
Sacramento, CA
This was one of my favorite nail polishes. I love Essie polishes because they are very long lasting and don't chip super easily. Also they are great because you don't need many coats of these polishes.
Nadia Z.
Atlanta, GA
Pretty color that I just recently had a pedi and chose this color. It's a pretty blue-ish gray. It isn't a very loud color but I was looking for something nude-ish but I didn't want nude. I think for my skin tone this color looks a little ashy but none the less I do like the color. It took my nail tech 2 coats to get a good thick color on my nails. I'd def get this color again-it's good for winter and summer.
Charlotte P.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Every time I wear this color I get tons of compliments. It's great for transitioning into spring. The formula can be a little sheer so I have to do extra coats. Wish it was a little thicker/opaque of a formula.
Sara E.
Little Rock, AR
Purchased at: Amazon
Love the wear on this. Lasts and stays strong! The colorful is a beautiful color and goes on very evenly too.
Kit S.
Jersey City, NJ
Love the shade. Easy to apply. Use the product quite often. I would recommend this product.
Adairys O.
Hialeah
This color actually give life!
It's my most definitely go to color during summer
ikr a.
chetia

This nail polish is none to any others I’ve ever had. The colors are are unique and they have all options. Doesn’t really chip I bought it in a Marshall’s and they have pretty good discLove that it’s a light pink but it also has a pop of colour as well. I bought it online and the price was great for it. Very easy to apply/use which makes it easy. I would for sure buy it again as I’m a happy customer.ounts on the Essie nail polish.Skin Tone:FairEyes:Brown