Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Chinchilly uploaded by Chelsea G.Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Chinchilly uploaded by Eleanor M.

BY ESSIE

Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz Apply a thin layer of Essie base coat or solution followed by 2 coats of Essie polish, then your favorite Essie top coat for a super shiny, chip resistant manicure that will be dry in a flash. see more...

Monica Q.
Salinas, CA
This is such a great versatile neutral shade of brownish gray taupe. The formula and durability of Essie polishes are worth every penny. The brush applicator is great and applies a smooth layer of polish to your nails although I wish it was a wider brush like OPI polishes. This color is great year around and good for any season plus it is flattering on all skin types, it’s a must try!!
Kelsey E.
This color is one of my favorites, it’s the perfect gray! When I saw it it was one of those “I have to have it” moments, it’s such a beautiful color. Essie is the only brand of nail polish I use. I love the color selection, I love how long it lasts (with a good base and top coat, like any other polish,) and I love how it applies. I’ve been purchasing Essie nail polishes for years, and I still feel they’re worth the price. This color doesn’t disappoint, it’s definitely one you’ll want in your collection!
Ami✨ K.
New York
This is my favorite fall/winter nail polish. It’s a super unique color; it’s taupey, browny, rosy, grayish goodness. It makes me think of sweaters and hot chocolate lol it’s a super cozy color. It also looks really flattering on the nails and I imagine would suit many different skin tones.
ℋannah F.
This is my favorite nail polish ever! I love the color and I adore the name. I bought this mainly because I have a chinchilla and the name caught my eye! But then I fell in love with the actual color. I would recommend this color to people who don’t really like bright colored nail polish and let neural colors. :)
Victoria J.
Great nail color for fall. Looks great on and it’s a relatively neutral. Essie has the best nail polish. It lasts and is so easy to apply. I love the brush it makes application a breeze! They have a great color selection as well!
Danielle R.
El Cajon , CA
Perfect greige color for me I’ve had this for a couple years and completely forgot about it. Put it on last night and the color came out beautiful on my toes and finger nails. Would definitely buy another bottle of this
Kristin M.
Hot Springs, AR
If you are looking for the perfect neutral gray polish, you can stop here. You’ve found it. I love this color for the fall. It really goes with anything, and it is also classic while staying on trend.
Harper S.
The perfect gray! I love Essie polish in general but this shade really takes the cake. A medium gray that pairs well with any and every outfit. Top it off with Essie’s top coat and you’re set. Chinchilly is the shade everyone needs!
Wendy H.
I love it for the fall time. It looks more purple gray but it's beautiful. It's pretty opaque so two coats is really all you need. It's a great neutral and I would rebuy it again if I ever ran out.
Samantha C.
Las Vegas, NV
This nail polish not only lasted longer than I expected but the color was so beautiful and matched with everything! It was so easy to apply and clean up and maintain that if I needed another coat it would blend seamlessly to the previous one I had on. I truly recommend this to anyone who wants something long lasting and cute! Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Chinchilly
Trina M.
Royston, GA
Does it chip easy? How long does it last without having to repaint?
Lorine T.
Kimper, KY
Isabelle S.
Woodland Park, CO
How long does this nail polish last when applied?