Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Butler Please uploaded by Kathryn G.Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Butler Please uploaded by Vanessa G.Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Butler Please uploaded by sam d.

BY ESSIE

Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz Apply a thin layer of Essie base coat or solution followed by 2 coats of Essie polish, then your favorite Essie top coat for a super shiny, chip resistant manicure that will be dry in a flash. see more...

Kathryn G.
newport
I wish this brand was a little cheaper but the pigmentation is amazing with these polishes the color butler please 772 is the perfect blue color for my toes. I wear this color so much it’s so beautiful! I will be purchasing again when needed
Maddie L.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love Essie nail polishes they are my go to. I love how log they stay and the beautiful finish and their wide range of colors. But this polish fell flat. I loved the color but it went on really chunky and took forever to dry. Also the finish wasn’t like most Essie polishes. :(
Victoria J.
One of my absolute favorite Essie colors! So bright and fun. Adds a nice pop to your nails. Essie has the best nail polish. It lasts and is so easy to apply. I love the brush it makes application a breeze! They have a great color selection as well!
Alyx O.
Rhode Island
For some reason, Essie nail polishes never work for me. They always bunch up and look so clumpy on my nails. This one in particular was bad. I loved the color, but after letting it dry it was so thick that I took it off immediately. I was disappointed and I don’t buy Essie anymore
Danielle N.
Sandy, UT
This is the perfect color. It always turns heads and I get great compliments. Makes you look more tan in the summer and also compliments lighter skin tones in the winter. I love the name of this polish the most.
Emily R.
Tulsa
This is just your basic nail polish nothing too special about it. I liked the color and the formula but I feel like mine went bad quick so I did not really get too many uses out of it. I don’t really buy nail polish but this ones alright.
Beckythefoodie
My favorite color of all time!!! This is my go to vacation nails color, I love how it looks. Compared to other blue shades this one stands out! I’m constantly getting this color and getting compliments on it. One year in my school there was a craze for this nail polish, and all the girls were wearing butler please! I have officially remembered the name and will never forget it!
Crystal B.
Philadelphia, PA
I only use Essie polish, but Butler Please has to be my hands down fav shade!... I wore this color all season long one summer and if I can’t decide it’s my go to color. It’s so vibrant and beautiful, I love it
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
Essie's #819 Butler Please is hands down my favorite blue tone nail polish/lacquer! The color is a vibrant bright blue. I've been buying this shade since it was first introduced years ago. Looks nice on short and long nails.
Rikki F.
Bonney Lake, WA
This gorgeous shade of blue nail polish always gets all the compliments. It's bright and fun and makes my nails look so pretty. Its very easy to apply, although it doesn't last as long as my OPI or ORLY polishes I still do love the formula so much.