BY ESSIE

Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz Apply a thin layer of Essie base coat or solution followed by 2 coats of Essie polish, then your favorite Essie top coat for a super shiny, chip resistant manicure that will be dry in a flash.

• What colour is it? 2 Answers
  • this is one of my favorite colors!Essie Nail Color Polish...2 Answers
  • I have a hard time with light colors that are visible wit...4 Answers
Ellana B.
Boston, MA
This was the color that created a monster! The summer this color was released, I went on a wild goose chase to find it and fell in love with Essie completely. Love the skinny brush, love the fun summer pedi color! Essie will always be my #1 nail polish brand, applies smoothly and lasts days longer than other polishes.
Aubrey G.
Kissimmee , FL
This is one of my FAVORITE colors, also Essie polish always goes on and dries better than any other polish, it’s also not heavy or too thin, one maybe two layers and you’re solid! Highly recommend making this your first essie purchase if you haven’t tried them yet!
Rae P.
Searcy, AR
Pretty good pigmentation on these. They are a bit thin so you need two coats, but they dry really fast so it doesn't take you forever to do so. They only last me normally a few days but I'm a bit hard on my nails so it may just be me.
Sommer M.
Clovis, CA
What can I say about Essie polishes! The formula is so good and the polish tends to stay on for a good 2 weeks! I love this spring color!! It dries quick! This is a go to brand for me! They can be pricey but totally worth it!!
Jessica W.
Fort Worth
Love this shade! It’s so fun and feminine. I’ve used it a few times and both my hands and feet. It’s super easy to apply and in comparison to others it a great quality product for a good price. I’d definitely buy it again!
Gail W.
I wrote a review on a different color but this one is equally as good. I love the color and the quality. It’s probably my favorite brand. Goes well with any outfit. The packaging is also very nice. Overall an awesome buy.
Paige B.
Brick , NJ
I get so many compliments on this color! It can be worn year round. The product goes on nicely and lasts for awhile! This brand is my favorite by far with so many colors to choose from and they’re always making more.
Natalia P.
Tampa
Love this polish I have used it many times it’s easy to apply and use only bad thing is that they dry out easy and can become streaking but it’s a good price and a nice bright color I would recommend to others
Brittany K.
Rochester, MN
This will forever be my favorite nail polish ever. I for sure have 4 bottles on hand at all times. Best color for summer, great on toes and hands. Absolutely adore it, will forever need it in my life.
Annamarie L.
Mount Vernon
Essie is a really good nail polish, it's strong and long lasting! I'm always washing dishes or doing something else with my hands and the nail polish lasts a long time. I would definitely recommend.
Kelsey J.
Dickinson, TX
Maria Micaela B.
Buenos Aires
What colour is it?
alexis s.
Lompoc, CA
this is one of my favorite colors!Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Bikini So Teeny

Walmart