Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Bahama Mama uploaded by Alea M.Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Bahama Mama uploaded by Alea M.

BY ESSIE

Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz Apply a thin layer of Essie base coat or solution followed by 2 coats of Essie polish, then your favorite Essie top coat for a super shiny, chip resistant manicure that will be dry in a flash. see more...

lexey m.
First, let me start by saying I absolutely adore Essie's packaging and branding, and this color is PERFECT for the fall and winter seasons. However, I've found that recently, their polishes seem to be thinner, requiring multiple coats and not looking as bright as they used to...not to mention chipping almost immediately. I'm not sure why this is, but the thin polishes almost feel cheap. I'm rating 4 stars because Essie has consistently offered the best range in colors at a fairly affordable price. The issues I mentioned can be fixed with another coat of polish followed by a top coat, although it is a bit of a hassle. I'll still continue buying their products because they have the best range of colors, but I'm hoping this is just a fluke.
Dora M.
Let me just say, that after buying my first Essie product, I understand the hype. Their darker colors are great and while you can find cheaper polish, this one is so worth it. Don't always use a top coat with this one and it still lasts over a week before chipping starts to occur.
Amelia T.
Alpharetta
Purchased at: Walmart
Love Essie, I just wish it wasn't so expensive! It's such good coverages and lasts so long! And their colors are always so cute! Absolutely love them! And I loved this color, it's a great fall color and very elegant for any fancier events. Love it!
Tiffany L.
Davie
This is such a pretty purple shade. Haven’t found a shade exactly like it from another brand. Essie polishes chip kind of fast on me for some reason, but this is a great summertime color. Very fun and opaque.
Ebony G.
I like it best on my toes instead of my fingers. It goes on smooth. The streaks are minimal. It dries sorta fast but not fast enough.
But the color is so rich. Although, I use two coats for the best results.
marilyn a.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
The color is so thin. Almost water like. Also the brush on the wand is very old fashioned and thin not like the current wider ones for other brands. Im disappointed.
Alea M.
This is the most epic color everrrrrrrr! I tell everyone to buy it. I got it as a gift for the holidays and I kiss my mom everyday for it. I went to the store to get 2 more just in case I run out! This is a must buy! Been a week since I got my nails done but their still beautiful!
Emily D.
Huntington Pk, CA
I really like this burgundy color. I like to wear it when is Christmas season or valentines. Is really easy to apply to the nail. It is pricey but they value is really good. I would buy this nail polish again.
Sharon R.
Floral Park, NY
Loved this as my go-to pedicure shade for fall and winter! It’s so rich and sophisticated. It’s even more gorgeous as a manicure as well. It lasts pretty well, just needs a good glossy top coat. I would definitely purchase again.
Allie M.
My go to color throughout all cold months. Such a bold color that matches everything! I use two coats to make it a little darker. With two coats, it usually stays on (unchipped) for a week or week and a half.