Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Angora Cardi

Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz Apply a thin layer of Essie base coat or solution followed by 2 coats of Essie polish, then your favorite Essie top coat for a super shiny, chip resistant manicure that will be dry in a flash.

What’s your favorite nail polish color to wear for the fall season?? 💅🏼 Mine is Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Angora Cardi
Start your review of Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Angora Cardi!
Brooklyn, NY
Super Creamy and opaque. This shade is flattering on many skin tones and explains why it was #1 on Pinterest for fall 2016. It is long lasting and definitely gets compliments. It's perfect for fall and winter months.
Vacaville, CA
I love this nail polish brand in general! Essie never disappoints, and the application is absolutely beautiful. This color in particular, Angora Cardi, is surprisingly subtle enough to complement any outfit, but bold enough to give a pop of color to those more monochrome outfits!
I love this color, I don’t usually go for a color like this but when I tried it I loved it. For me , it chipped very easily. I will keep using it because the color is great.
Laurel, MS
Purchased at: Macy's
Goes on easily, lasted me at least two weeks before I had to take it off, I love this brand. The colour is amazing too. Yes, I would recommend to a friend❤️❤️
Moline, IL
A beautiful fall / winter color for your nails. Goes on easily and paired with Essie good to go topcoat, my nails look like I got them done in a salon!
Perris, CA
Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Angora Cardi uploaded by Alyssa S.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
IN LOVE WITH THE COLOR! Its exactly what i needed for this season. The formula holds up well if you do a few coats and it makes my nails look amazing!!♡♡
Keyser, WV
Purchased at: ULTA
This is currently my favorite nail polish shade! Saw it on Instagram and ran to get it for myself! It looks gorgeous, especially in the fall and winter
My favorite Essie polish. This color is a medium purple grey, with no hints of red. It is truly a neutral that looks great in all skin tones.
South Hadley
Best color for any season. Easy to apply, a great formula. Goes on smooth and dries nicely. A bit pricier than other options, but worth it
Austin, TX
One of my all time favorite nail polish colors. This shade is perfect for fall and winter, but can be worn in spring and summer as well.