Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Angora Cardi

Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz Apply a thin layer of Essie base coat or solution followed by 2 coats of Essie polish, then your favorite Essie top coat for a super shiny, chip resistant manicure that will be dry in a flash.

What’s your favorite nail polish color to wear for the fall season?? 💅🏼 Mine is Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Angora Cardi
Start your review of Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Angora Cardi!
Juneau, AK
I fell instantly in love!! Its a perfect mix of purple and pink. Not too dark and not too light. Its my first essie purchase and was amazed on the lasting power. Thumbs up essie! I plan on purchasing more!
Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Angora Cardi uploaded by Abby A.
This is a gorgeous fall color! I love that it is a purpley-mauve color. The formula is opaque, looks great in 1-2 coats.
I have this on over my acrylic nails now, and I am obsessed. I have had this color in my personal collection for about a year and I always love the way it looks.  Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Angora Cardi
Greensboro, NC
Essie Nail Color Polish, 0.46 fl oz - Angora Cardi uploaded by Alicia F.
Finally got this color from eBay and I am LOVING this color for fall. I got a completely opaque nail with ONE coat. This polish also dries incredibly fast, even without a drying top coat. It is such a pretty color, highly recommended for the fall this year!
Dayton, OH
This is the IT color for fall 2016! I searched over 5 places before finally finding this gem hidden behind another color at CVS. It's the perfect plum mauve for fall. Looks good on every skin tone.
Brookhaven, GA
This color from Essie is a pretty mauve pink with purple-ish undertones. It’s great for everyday wear and looks especially good on tan and darker skin tones. Essie polishes are top quality and all you really need is one coat of this color to make it look good!
I love this nail polish. The shade is perfect for fall. The formula is nice, two typically gives good opacity. I got this at Walmart. The only downside is the brush is kind of small. Other than that, love Essie polishes!
Grand Rapids, MI
Love it! Apparently it's the most pinned color on Pinterest. Essie is one of my favorite nail polish brands, and this is one of my favorite shades. It's a gorgeous deep rose/purple color. Great application and wear. I went a week without it chipping.
Findlay, OH
Great quality polish. Nice bottle, very good brush that applies polish effortlessly. Doesn’t dry nails out, but products dries rather fast on the nails. Rich classy shade. Affordable and available at mass retailers.
Philadelphia, PA
Essie Angora Cardi is a beautiful shade for fall and winter. It is neutral with a hint of color. The Essie formula is easy to apply and has great staying power. They also routinely have the best colors.
Denham Spgs, LA
This is my favorite fall nail color! Essie polishes are easy to apply, last with 2 coats and a top coat and they have the best color selection. Ulta usually has a buy two get one free sale