BY ESSIE

there can be only one. take a look into this mirror-like, carefree lavender lacquer and forget all others - it s all about you and this edgy polish. nail color, nothing else metals see more...

• Is this polish really worth the $8.50 price tag?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Grace H.
New Mexico, NM
I love this color of nail polish alot, and it's very long lasting! I love essie nail polishes and i always get them from my local CVS! I highly recommend this product!!
WhyHelloSaf ..
Bowling Green, OH
Always love essie, so many fun colors. one of the funnest colors to bring into any nail salon. It being made easy to get at any drugstore is even a better deal. my mannies last long enough and the color selection always catches eyes
Heather B.
I think this nail polish is overpriced for what you get. The pros is they have cute colors and they seem to be thick and last long. But that are way to pricey and not something I would buy if I went out looking for nail polish. I wouldn't recommend to other.
Micaela E.
Bronxville, NY
These are the most beautiful nail polishes!!! They go on so easily and dry in two seconds. It feels like you aren't even wearing nail polish but it's so beautiful and looks like it's thick but it only takes one or two coats to be perfect! So worth the price!
Beauty M.
Dunedin, FL
This is such a pretty color! The shine is amazing and the pigmentation is awesome. I love to wear this on my toes for a really pretty summer pedicure. I love this brand but their metallic colors are my absolute favorite. I would love to see more of them!
Emily M.
Boston, MA
Although Essie can be pricey, nothing can beat there color selection. The metallic collection is perfect when you want to stand out a little and have a little bit of edge to your nail color.
RACHEL A.
Santa Clara, CA
These are a little pricey but definitely worth trying.Each layer applies smoothly and dries quickly.Does not chip for me upto 3 days per new application.
Ashley G.
Pasadena, TX
This collection can be a great way to try out something new starting slow. Go on try it! You'll love it! Try this new look and you won't regret it!
JL S.
The sliver metallic is my favorite for new years and Christmas time it stays on great and looks flawless on and fast drying which is great
Jennifer S.
Anything purple is a favorite of mine and these colors dry so quickly. There are so many colors you can always find one for any situation.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Is this polish really worth the $8.50 price tag?