BY ESSIE

there can be only one. take a look into this mirror-like, carefree lavender lacquer and forget all others - it s all about you and this edgy polish. nail color, nothing else metals see more...

• Is this polish really worth the $8.50 price tag?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Katrina D.
La Puente, CA
This formula is weird. If you have any bumps or grooves on your nails (even if you don’t think you do) this will exaggerate them 100x 😳 I love the colors but the finish always looks rough and I’m a nail polish junkie & have a ton of way better formulas
Erica G.
Olive Hill, KY
Works well. Pretty color. Only complimant is this polish doesn't dry quick and then it chips of easily with out a top coat of some kind. My nails are difficult though and maybe others won't have my luck with it.
Jessica S.
Cedarhurst, NY
I love this color one coat gives you nice full coverage and it dries very quickly. It gives a nice matte metallic look if applied without top coat. It kind of rubs of after a week or so but doesn't really chip. I am a big fan of their metallic collection with this formula.
Grace M.
Livingston, MT
Oh can't beat these colors!! They are so pretty and last you so long! Easy to apply and they come off easy with nail polish remover. I hate when the nail polish leaves residue when you try to remove it and this product doesn't do that at all. I most definitely recommend these nail polishes.
Raven C.
Morrison, TN
Love this brand of nail polishes. They are so long lasting and the colors are sooo cute. So simple to use and The packaging is cute. I love this stuff I will continue to use and I would definetly recommend to others thinking of purchasing. Great deal
Ann B.
ANITA, IA
Really like the Essie nail polish.  Always a great array of color with options of a flat or glittery finish.  Very easy to apply and use, dries well.  Have not have issues with it getting thick or clumpy. Will purchase this again and always at our local Target and Walmart.
Beauty M.
This is such a pretty color! The shine is amazing and the pigmentation is awesome. I love to wear this on my toes for a really pretty summer pedicure. I love this brand but their metallic colors are my absolute favorite. I would love to see more of them!
Nicole L.
Las vegas, NV
Love Essie nail polishes. They’re super long wearing and don’t chip easily. They’re typically not streaky and very opaque. Keep an eye out for sales on them since they run about $8 a bottle. Sometimes ulta
Has buy two get one free discounts.
Grace H.
New Mexico, NM
I love this color of nail polish alot, and it's very long lasting! I love essie nail polishes and i always get them from my local CVS! I highly recommend this product!!
WhyHelloSaf ..
Bowling Green, OH
Always love essie, so many fun colors. one of the funnest colors to bring into any nail salon. It being made easy to get at any drugstore is even a better deal. my mannies last long enough and the color selection always catches eyes
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Is this polish really worth the $8.50 price tag?