BY ESSIE

there can be only one. take a look into this mirror-like, carefree lavender lacquer and forget all others - it s all about you and this edgy polish. nail color, nothing else metals see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessica S.
Cedarhurst, NY
I love this color one coat gives you nice full coverage and it dries very quickly. It gives a nice matte metallic look if applied without top coat. It kind of rubs of after a week or so but doesn't really chip. I am a big fan of their metallic collection with this formula.
Grace M.
Livingston, MT
Oh can't beat these colors!! They are so pretty and last you so long! Easy to apply and they come off easy with nail polish remover. I hate when the nail polish leaves residue when you try to remove it and this product doesn't do that at all. I most definitely recommend these nail polishes.
Raven C.
Morrison, TN
Love this brand of nail polishes. They are so long lasting and the colors are sooo cute. So simple to use and The packaging is cute. I love this stuff I will continue to use and I would definetly recommend to others thinking of purchasing. Great deal
Beauty M.
This is such a pretty color! The shine is amazing and the pigmentation is awesome. I love to wear this on my toes for a really pretty summer pedicure. I love this brand but their metallic colors are my absolute favorite. I would love to see more of them!
Grace H.
New Mexico, NM
I love this color of nail polish alot, and it's very long lasting! I love essie nail polishes and i always get them from my local CVS! I highly recommend this product!!
WhyHelloSaf ..
Bowling Green, OH
Always love essie, so many fun colors. one of the funnest colors to bring into any nail salon. It being made easy to get at any drugstore is even a better deal. my mannies last long enough and the color selection always catches eyes
Heather B.
I think this nail polish is overpriced for what you get. The pros is they have cute colors and they seem to be thick and last long. But that are way to pricey and not something I would buy if I went out looking for nail polish. I wouldn't recommend to other.
Micaela E.
These are the most beautiful nail polishes!!! They go on so easily and dry in two seconds. It feels like you aren't even wearing nail polish but it's so beautiful and looks like it's thick but it only takes one or two coats to be perfect! So worth the price!
Emily M.
Boston, MA
Although Essie can be pricey, nothing can beat there color selection. The metallic collection is perfect when you want to stand out a little and have a little bit of edge to your nail color.
Ashley G.
Pasadena, TX
This collection can be a great way to try out something new starting slow. Go on try it! You'll love it! Try this new look and you won't regret it!