essie Nail Color Leading Lady  uploaded by TRACEY H.

BY ESSIE

Create a manicure with major star-power and get ready for the role of a lifetime in this supreme deep red nail lacquer with glitter.

Emily D.
Huntington Pk, CA
I really like Essie nail polish. I loved this red with glitter. Is really shiny. Is really easy to apply. With one coat is fine. I bought it a cvs. Is really nice color for Valentine’s Day, Christmas, or every day.
Carlie F.
I have never bought this but I went to a nail salon recently and my friend brought it with her to use and she let me use it also it's is a beautiful color and I used it on my toes . It held up so good considering I were a lot of open toed shoes and I walk on the beech a lot bare footed.
Bita M.
Honestly one of my favorite nail polishes. I use only one coat and it stays on for a whole week even though I work out on a daily basis or even wash dishes. Super strong and chic.
TRACEY H.
Battle Creek, MI
I won this in a giveaway ends couldn't believe how beautiful this color went on so smoothly it wasn't to thick and wasn't to runny
Sabrina M.
Alliston, ON
I found this nail polish to be gorgeous in the bottle. It took more then one coat to become opaque and I wasn’t a fan of the texture. The price in comparison to the quality of product wasn’t worth it to me.