BY ESSIE

cash in on la dolce vita and promenade the piazza in serious style with this deeply decadent fuchsia lacquer. for fashion divas only. nail color, exotic liras see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
COLOR IS VIBRANT. I totally dig this color because it just pops and I love this brand! It's much better than the product O.P.I! This just last so much longer, for me personally about two weeks! It is a bit pricy but it's totally worth it. I have so many other colors from this brand as well! Love it!
Jo Ann F.
Jo Ann F.
Turnersville , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Essie polish are great and this color is so pretty. I love the coverage this polish has. It's really easy to apply be has a thin consistency without being Runny. I purchased this at my local Walgreens. The big CON of this is the price. It was 7.99 for the bottle.
Ana O.
Ana O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Essie Nail Polish is my ultimate favorite nail polish. I love how it's not thick and it's easy to wear. It dries quick and I love how there's so much colors to pick from. If I would have to recommend any nail polish It would be the Essie Nail polish.
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Dalton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite nail polish brands. Essie is my go to polish for several reasons- fast drying, great and easy to use brush, the colors are super pigmented, and the finish is always nice and glossy. I highly recommend!
Jordyn G.
Jordyn G.
Felton, CA
This color is so pretty and looks good on everyone this is my first time buying but I love it the only con it is hard to find the price is great and great value I will definitely buy again cuz I love it
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
Lutz, FL
Essie is my go to nail polish brand. They are fast drying, last forever and are opaque and cheap. Everything i need.
Brena D.
Brena D.
Phoenix , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this nail polish! It's last long and they have such pretty colors! I would 100% recommend this nail polish!
Lucy E.
Lucy E.
Love this nail polishes they dry super fast and you don't have to put so many coats
jada p.
jada p.
Gorgeous color for spring and doesn't chip! I highly recommend this nail polish!
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me fascina este esmalte, el color es muy bonito, bastante particular y no hace falta tantas pasadas para que quedé, cómo no recomendarlo?