essie Nail Color Collection Bobbing For Baubles  uploaded by Amie R.essie Nail Color Collection Bobbing For Baubles  uploaded by Jennifer C.

BY ESSIE

Don’t hold your breath, just take the fashion plunge and score this magnificent jewel tone nail lacquer of deepest, darkest sapphire.

Carli™ B.
High Point, NC
Seldom do I wear polish on my nails or toes, but when I do, this color is my go to. I'd probably even call this my favorite color in general. It's the perfect combination of royal navy and smoke. I literally took this bottle to Lowe's with me to get a swatch to color match it so I could paint my bathroom this hue.

As for longevity, it's pretty decent. I can get about a weeks wear before it starts chipping, but that's because I do a lot of scrubbing and dishes and laundry and what have you. I imagine you'd get a much longer wear than I if you didn't work as much with your hands
Jennifer V.
Jamaica, NY
As with every other color, Essie puts out this is yet another I love. I was looking for a nice Charcoal looking color and this fits my needs perfectly. It goes on well with about two coats and it doesn't chip easily at all. Great dark color nail polish that isn't straight up black.
Ariel R.
Opelika
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Essie. Their nail lacquer goes on so well its crazy! I use this product and this color even through the summer, as it's rather cool. I like using about 2 coats, because even though its pigmented, its a little thin, so I prefer to double up on the product.
Ariel R.
I really like this color. its my first essie nail polish but I absolutely love the formula much better then other brands. It goes on smooth and stays on much longer.
Amber C.
Locust Fork
This color is perfect when you want a dark color but don't want to wear black. It's like a dark grey with blue undertones.