BeautyNailNail Careessie
Nail Color Collection Bobbing For Baubles

essie Nail Color Collection Bobbing For Baubles

Don’t hold your breath, just take the fashion plunge and score this magnificent jewel tone nail lacquer of deepest, darkest sapphire.

HHS’s I have used this brand and was wondering how much it is and where you can get it.?
Start your review of essie Nail Color Collection Bobbing For Baubles !
How would you rate this product?
Daisy  L.
Bessemer, AL
Essie has an extensive collection of colors to choose from. It only takes 2 coats to get maximum coverage. It doesn't clump easily or chip off. It dries really fast for the nail lover on the go. I have several different colors & enjoy them all.
Kristina B.
Reading, PA
I love these polishes for my pedicures since I dont use gel polish on my toes. There is a variety of colors and I like to change up my toe polish every week or sometimes to match my outfits
Maria L.
Doral, FL
excellent this enamel! long lasting and covers completely without leaving gaps. the tone fascinates me is a color that can not be missing. I love it. gives a different, daring look. I would buy it again. I recommend it.
Irina H.
Live Oak, FL
Great nail polish and a great brush, don’t get splinters or uneven lines, last long enough for a regular manicure, quite wide variety of the polish shades and brand well known for the quality, recommend essie Nail Color Collection Bobbing For Baubles
Macy A.
I bought my first Essie Nail Polish last year but just this year I got to use it. It’s called “Saved by the Belle” which is like a bubble gum pink. I was looking for a softer pastel pink but this is also good. But I realized I can’t wear too much pink. It drives me nuts.
Paige S.
Los Angeles, CA
Perfect color for fall. I like the nail polish but I wish it did not chip easily. It is very smooth and to describe the finish it would be shiny and hard, which is something I look for in nail polish, reminds me of nail salon nails.
Kayla F.
Cape Coral, FL
I love Essie nail polishes. They stay really well and don't chip for a while. The colors are all very pretty.
Christina  V.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love esssie nail polishes, the colors are true as advertised. What I love the most is that the colors last and they don’t peel or crack at all.
Kate G.
Tampa, FL
Such a unique color and Essie is the best in nails. It’s more pricey than other brands but the quality is really awesome. If you’re looking for a color that’s different but classy this is a good one to choose
jelle M.
I'm a hard-core OPI fan, but Essie has been winning me over lately. The price of the polish is not cheap at $8 a bottle, but usually I can find deals and use coupons at Ulta. I love the bottle shape. Bobbing for baubles is a chic and sophisticated very, very dark navy with just a hint of grey and no purple undertones; it looks much darker on nails than in the bottle.