essie Nail Color, Borrowed and Blue uploaded by Vivian G.essie Nail Color, Borrowed and Blue uploaded by Nadine J.

BY ESSIE

“why create so many colors? it must be love!” Essie has been creating shades for over 30 years. Known as a color authority Essie is chic, modern, classic and fun. Always a style leader in fashionable shades for every season. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Mission, KS
Essie is one of my favorite brands for nail polish. I have a collection of them. The polish itself glides on my nails easily and doesn't clump together like other nail polishes. I don't have to use multiple coats for it to look good. The polish dries quickly and doesn't wipe off immediately like other polishes. It lasts quite a while and is resistant to immediate chips and nicks. I adore the available colors. They stay true to the color you see. Some other brands do not look the same from the bottle to the nail so I'm glad this one does. I love this light blue. It's not super shinny and has a subtle light blue shade that I like. It's almost a pastel color. The polish is completely worth the price and I would definitely recommend this brand of nail polish to others.
Molly A.
Molly A.
Peebles , OH
The color of this polish is gorgeous! It takes a couple coats to get a true opaque cover though. It may just be my awful luck with nail polish and how rough I am with my hands, but it also begins to chip just within a few days
Alexandra G.
Alexandra G.
Love this color. I like a 2 coat application with top coat. This color is bright and great for summer. It's easy to apply, dries evenly-not streaky, and the bright color makes you look tanner:) any time I use it I get asked what color it is!
Rosaura T.
Rosaura T.
Roselle, NJ
Beautiful light blue pastel nail polish essie Nail Color, Borrowed and Blue perfect for the spring . Last for weeks with out any chipping and easy application as well.
Amber R.
Amber R.
N Little Rock, AR
I feel like I have all the Essie nail polishes! I'm obsessed with them the go on smooth and stay on! And of corse I love any blue color for my nails and toes!
Ahtziri M.
Ahtziri M.
Jacksonville, NC
Such a beautiful color i love how you dont havr to keeo reaplying coats you just needs to do 2 coats and it looks beautiful
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Fresno, CA
Springtime toe polish! Just a hint of blue, the pictures show a darker shade. I love this, and 2 coats did the trick!
I love this brand♡ worth every penny . If I could I would buy every color they have ever made
Laura P.
Laura P.
Brampton, ON
Beautiful colour! Nice and pale blue, but still has a bit of brightness to it. A little thin, but easy to apply. Depending on application, you might need 3 coats. I recommend this colour to anyone who likes blue or pastel polishes.