BY ESSIE

a celestial slice of fashion. don this heavenly sheer pale pink polish for the perfect french manicure and a classic, divinely elegant nail. nail color, angel food see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Lauren D.
Dallas, TX
Its a nice color. Very simple. I usually choose Essie when at the nail salon for toes. Lasts a long time & works great. Usually doesn't chip when applied on professionally. I also really like their gelish new line for nails, it works longer than regular!
Breanne M.
Mahopac, NY
I love Essie. Nail polish normally does not stay on my nails longer than a day. This brand stays on my nails at least a week. This color is beautiful for a soft, natural look.
Joy V.
Sugar Land, TX
This is a gorgeous color. It is ideal for anyone that is looking for a romantic, yet professional color. I only used two coats, that was the perfect amount. I got it as a gift from a friend and I can't wait to repurchase.
Marissa M.
I only give four stars because this brand doesn't last very long for me. It will look good for about two days even with a top coat. This color is super cute though and is a great neutral color.
Rafi K.
Fair Lawn, NJ
This is a beautiful color for year round. Its a great color to use for french manicures. I put on 2 or 3 coats and it lasts for about a week.
Maria L.
Medley, FL
This is a amazing nail color, are very beautiful and it has beautiful colors. They are very good and best of all is that they dry very fast
Candice B.
Mckinney, TX
This is a great pastel pink that looks great one my pale skin. Good product for the price. I have also used it when doing nail art.
Vicki L.
Toronto, ON
I love Essie! They have the most beautiful colours. This one is a very subtle colour that goes with just about everything! You can wear it with just about anything and it will look great with any outfit !