essie® Nail Color 1172 Classical Cliche 0.46 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Haley S.

BY ESSIE

blue daiquiri pearl see more...

• Is this more of a translucent color? 1 Answers
  • I have never tried Essie. Is it a better quality than most drug s...2 Answers
Bianca C.
Newport News, VA
This is my fav colors from this line. Also the formula is not thick at all. Nice consistency applies smoothly. I bought it from target for a great price. No chipping what so ever. I def would recommend!!
Caroline W.
Cullowhee, Nc
I love Essie nail polish, this color especially. The reason that I have four stars is because of the price. I love all the colors but only buy this nail polish when I want to splurge. I would recommend this.
Haley S.
Goleta, CA
I love nail polish and Essie is by far my favorite brand. The polish goes on smoothly and lasts (as long as I am not too rough on my nails). I have a few shades that I am particularly in love with, but I saw this new color in Target last week and I had to have it. It is such pretty blue, with a luster and shine I have yet to see from other Essie polishes. Love this one!!!!!
lauryn j.
Phoenix, AZ
My favorite nail polish brand. The colors are beautiful and it last for such a long time. There is such a large variety to choose from. I picked mine up from my local Target. I've bought several as gifts for my friends and they love them too!
Marissa W.
Philadelphia, PA
This color is so cute and shimmery, and Essie is an awesome brand which tells me my nails won't chip or flake for 2 weeks with a top coat! I like to use this when I do galaxy nails, or for a pastel look!
Toni-Ann M.
Pen Argyl, PA
Love, love, love, love, this color. It is honestly amazing abd so is this brand xoxo there are no cons and a pro is it goes with my eyes ugh. Was a first time user and will continue to use this product. Very easy to apply. Would recommend to others!
. ..
Is a color of enamel that attracts me a lot, I would really like to prove it, since it seems to combine with me
Margaret I.
Schenevus, NY
These nail polishes are very cute with there colors. I love them! Priced great and you can get them anywhere.
Zoe G.
Canton, OH
This color goes very well with my skin tone, and it also lasts for about two weeks even while working. I love this brand and you can buy it Walgreens or Rite-Aid. I have about 15 different shades and buy more every time I see them!
Georgia J.
UK
I can not tell you how strong the Essie nail varnishes are: they made my nails transform into something I had never seen before. I definitely recommend it as it is so different to other brands. It is also affordable and easy to find and carry.
Corrie C.
North, VA
I have never tried Essie. Is it a better quality than most drug store polishes? I would rather not waste my money on a product that chips or peels off easily. Thanks for your opinion!
brittany f.
Is this more of a translucent color?