essie® Nail Color 1163 Going Guru 0.46 fl. oz. Glass Bottle uploaded by Micayla S.essie® Nail Color 1163 Going Guru 0.46 fl. oz. Glass Bottle uploaded by Freya L.

BY ESSIE

omm! in this meditative mint lime I may have actually discovered fashion nirvana see more...

Buy on Amazon
angie h.
Dover, NC
Essie polish is one of my favorites to begin with, but this color!!! It's so beautiful, it's so pretty and light it can really be worn year round and look fab!
Trisha M.
White Deer, Pa
Amazing coverage and love this color! Perfect for the spring :) Essie polish is one of my favorite brands to use! Such amazing colors and never disappoints!
Ora M.
Suffolk, VA
I love this color! The formula on this polish takes a bit of work, but the end results are spectacular. This is my go-to shade for spring/summer.
Qianqian M.
Love the brand. Formula of this particular color is not the the best, which means that you may need more time to work with it.
Skylar V.
Bowling Green
I love this brand!! It last a pretty long and doesn't chip! The color is great! But it is kind of expensive.
member-c71caaa8c
puerto rico
The quality of this product is very good. Most of the colors are striking. Most of this is the brand I use.
Vanessa R.
Love this brand!!! I love all the fabulous colors as well! This product I can wear for days and not chip
Nicole D.
Love this mint green colored nail polish. Wish it didn't cost as much as it does. 😭😭😭
Amanda R.
Cherry Tree, PA
Good polish for a good price. Stays on well for a decent amount of time and the colors are always beautiful and on trend. They are easy to apply and not clumpy or thick. Would repurchase and recommend to others
Ellen P.
Lithia Spgs, GA
This is a great color for the summer months. It stands out and really brings out my tan when I am darker. I find it lasts long and is super affordable. I will pick this up at Kroger or publix.
Erin M.
Does Essie Nail Color chip easily or does it last a long time?
Tara h.
Thorold, ON
Is this actually a good Brand of nail polish? What is life like ? Does it chip easily.
Nicole C.
Petoskey, MI
How well does the color stay on?