essie® Nail Color 1163 Going Guru 0.46 fl. oz. Glass Bottle uploaded by Freya L.essie® Nail Color 1163 Going Guru 0.46 fl. oz. Glass Bottle uploaded by Micayla S.

BY ESSIE

omm! in this meditative mint lime I may have actually discovered fashion nirvana see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amanda R.
Cherry Tree, PA
Good polish for a good price. Stays on well for a decent amount of time and the colors are always beautiful and on trend. They are easy to apply and not clumpy or thick. Would repurchase and recommend to others
Ellen P.
Lithia Spgs, GA
This is a great color for the summer months. It stands out and really brings out my tan when I am darker. I find it lasts long and is super affordable. I will pick this up at Kroger or publix.
Shaylee W.
Absolutely am in love with this color. Perfect choice for the summer. It is bright and very vibrant. It wasn't expensive AT ALL which is another plus. In the pool it doesn't even budge. No chip marks or anything. I would highly recommend for all woman out there.
Patricia A.
Love this brand..dosent take so many coats to finsh the look ...and wont chip as easy as the other nail polish. super easy to apply....first time using it and i loved it
Christina H.
I love this nail polish. It's only slightly worse than getting your nails done in the salon. If your looking to get a weeks worth of good wear out of your nail polish, this brand is for you. And it's a pretty color too. However it may clash with your skin tone if you are very pale with a blue hint to your skin
Freya L.
Doral, FL
Me encanta esta esmalte y me encanta la marca, amo este color y todo. Lo único que no me gusta es la brocha ya que s muy fina y tengo que aplicar más veces para que se pueda apreciar bien, pero fuera de eso me gusta todo lo otro.
Hannah T.
This is my go-to spring color. The minty green color goes with just about everything in my closet. I also get a lot of compliments when I wear it! The color last for days before chipping away. I highly recommend this product!
Disclaimer: I am writing this review on my own. I have not been influenced in any way to write this review.
Shelby H.
This is a glorious spring color and I bought it with the intent to use it as such :))

A very beautiful minty blue, pastel maybe.

I don't buy essie polishes often cause they can be rather pricey, but I can say for sure this is a wonderful product and it doesn't chip easily (so long as you have a top coat).
Cathy W.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
Essie is probably the longest lasting nail polish that is not gel. I wear rubber gloves so my nail polish comes off easily. I love this stuff. And you can get it for cheap from marshalls. This color in particular you would find in the spring.
KaLee Y.
I hate essie. Im so glad we only use Opi and Cnd at my salon. The essie bottle is so awkward to hold when polishing. The formula is also really runny. Even with a good top coat chips the next day. Not a fan of Essie.
Erin M.
Does Essie Nail Color chip easily or does it last a long time?
Tara h.
St catharines, ON
Is this actually a good Brand of nail polish? What is life like ? Does it chip easily.
Nicole C.
Petoskey, MI
How well does the color stay on?