Add a Photo

By ESSIE
omm! in this meditative mint lime I may have actually discovered fashion nirvana
Photos (2)
angie h.
angie h.
Dover, NC

Essie polish is one of my favorites to begin with, but this color!!! It's so beautiful, it's so pretty and light it can really be worn year round and look fab!
Trisha M.
Trisha M.
White Deer, Pa

Amazing coverage and love this color! Perfect for the spring :) Essie polish is one of my favorite brands to use! Such amazing colors and never disappoints!
Ora M.
Ora M.
Suffolk, VA

I love this color! The formula on this polish takes a bit of work, but the end results are spectacular. This is my go-to shade for spring/summer.
Qianqian M.
Qianqian M.

Love the brand. Formula of this particular color is not the the best, which means that you may need more time to work with it.
Skylar V.
Skylar V.
Bowling Green

I love this brand!! It last a pretty long and doesn't chip! The color is great! But it is kind of expensive.
member-c71caaa8c
member-c71caaa8c
puerto rico

The quality of this product is very good. Most of the colors are striking. Most of this is the brand I use.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.

Love this brand!!! I love all the fabulous colors as well! This product I can wear for days and not chip
Nicole D.
Nicole D.

Love this mint green colored nail polish. Wish it didn't cost as much as it does. 😭😭😭
Magali P.
Magali P.
Fresno, CA

I love essie nail polishes. They're the best. This one is a nice color and it is long lasting. Essie nail polish is so affordable and you can find it at Walgreens or Wal-Mart
I have used this polish a few times and really like it super cute color and lays well isn't too think. Dries pretty fast as well.
Erin M.
Erin M.

Does Essie Nail Color chip easily or does it last a long time?
Tara h.
Tara h.
Thorold, Ontario

Is this actually a good Brand of nail polish? What is life like ? Does it chip easily.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Petoskey, MI

How well does the color stay on?

Join Now