essie® Nail Color 1163 Going Guru

omm! in this meditative mint lime I may have actually discovered fashion nirvana

What do you prefer, short or long nails? I've been obsessed with short natural nails. It may look like they are painted in gel, but no. I painted them at home with essie® Nail Color 1163 Going Guru💗 one of my fav!!
:Can this be used with gel base coat, gel top coat and a led light? essie® Nail Color 1163 Going Guru ?
I would very much like to share with everyone my recommendation regarding this product !! It is of the highest quality and I am a frequent user of it, I recommend you to buy it Buy and rate !! Good luck💖?✨?
Start your review of essie® Nail Color 1163 Going Guru!
Montgomery, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
I read reviews that thought this was a knock off of the real Essie product. I have to say, this is by far my favorite sheer pink, but I currently have this and two other bottles of the Sugar Daddy color and I think that the color must change over time or else each production lot has the potential to be wildly different from the last. I am positive I purchased one bottle from the salon, one from a grocery store and this one from Amazon. This is the only bottle that has the right amount of pink in it at the moment. The salon bottle is probably 8 years old, the grocery store about a year and I just got this a couple of months ago. The two older, open bottles are now a beige like pink, but the second I put this one on, I am positive this is the correct color when new. I think the pink tint is sensitive to oxidation and once opened that's what happens to it. I read many reviews about the product being streaky and I think that's honestly just what the Essie sheer colors are like. I always try to make sure I have gotten the right coverage in a single coat if going for total sheer and otherwise have to use three coats for an opaque pink that isn't streaked. The salon can do it perfectly with two coats but I haven't figured out how at home. The Essie sheer colors are absolutely meant to be slightly different than clear though, they may well not be the best choice for opaque pinks. I think this is a real Essie color and product. The price certainly isn't any different and the quality is the same to me.
Bronx, NY
I bought the “Nakey Nakey” Pink, “So Nude” Grey and the “Rude Not To” Green colours. These are once again, AMAZING colours and formulas from Nails Inc. They have a very soft, satiny look to them which is very unique and PERFECT for Spring. As usual, they apply like soft butter, the wide brush only needs 1-3 strokes and they self level. I did need two coats since I’ve found two thin coats last longer than one thick one. I used Nails Inc. “Back To Life Recovery Treatment + Base Coat” since I can no longer buy the NailKale Base Coat here in Canada but it seems to make my home mani last even longer anyway. The finish of this polish is so beautiful that I didn’t want to cover it with a shiny top coat so I used the base coat, one layer of polish, one layer of the NailKale 45 Second Top Coat for durability and then my second coat of the Nudes Nail Polish, which dries almost as quickly as the 45 Second Top Coat and they look so pretty! I’d love to find a top coat that has he same satin finish to it so I can protect my nails from chipping...any suggestions? Overall, these polished are really pretty with their unique finish and quick dry time and are definitely worth the price since they apply so easily with the Nails Inc standard thick, rounded brush that makes your home manicures look professional, even on your dominant hand :-)
Warren, MI
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This is definitely one of my go-to colors I love that you can kind of adjust the shade I love the iridescent pink color it's natural and it's very pretty it looks really pretty on your nails for any occasion it looks almost like your real nail but kind of pinkish and I really like that natural look and you can kind of build up the color if you put coats so if you don't want a lighter color you can build it by putting a couple of extra coats but I've noticed with Essie to be sure to really make sure you add some extra time in between the coats so they drive fully so that they don't come off but I absolutely love I have a whole collection of essie! Winter Collection 2015 Nail Color Peak Show
Love this color. While reading about HRM Queen Elizabeth I, it stated she liked and wore this color most. I noticed it was a very neutral color, so I decided to give it a go. I have to say, it's my new favorite color and I will be keeping it on hand. I've taken a photo of it for those who want to see the color on. I had to apply three coats to get a full total color block of my nail. It dries pretty quickly. I did use Essie base coat and the Essie top coat to finish. Like I said, I do enjoy this neutral color and it's quite feminine, a lovely addition! Thank you
essie® Nail Color 1163 Going Guru uploaded by Jennifer J.
essie® Nail Color 1163 Going Guru uploaded by Jennifer J.
Purchased at: ULTA
This shade Peak Show is supper light pink girlie and everything I love in my polish. [product:essie-winter-collection-2015-nail-color-peak-show] is very affordable goes on very easily and has a beautiful shine. I have used essie many times in the past and it’s worthy enough to keep me coming back for more shades. @Influenster #Essie #contest #complimentary #nail polish #winter collection 2015 #peak show #nail polish
Corrales, NM
It’s a fantastic color, and I think that’s what is gets better than most companies. Their colors are always in Karen. I have so much trouble with the cost though because the prices are almost on a level of gel or dip polish, but the outcome is not nearly as nice because it is just a regular polish. For what it is though I do recommend it
Marietta, GA
Review for: Virgin Snow
Essie nail polishes come in so many beautiful colors! They’re a little more of the pricier side for drugstore nail polishes, but their quality is wonderful! The brush is thin and so easy to use and it paints on so opaque even after one coat. Usually these babies are around $8, I personally wouldn’t want to pay that much for a polish, but I must say that if you have the money and are looking for a great polish, go for it!!
Green Bay , WI
I've got to say this is by far the best nail polish! Its definitely does not chip as much as other brands, the color and pigment is super high quality. I love the Bush are well the bristles are just perfect for applying, and not to mention that they have absolutely beautiful colors to choose from! 2 coatings of this nail polish lasts me 2 weeks without damage, and if I apply a base coat and a top coat this lasts 3weeks or more!
Cartersville, GA
Essie has some very cute colors when it comes to their polishes. I love their pastels the most but it’s always a hassle due to the polish being thin. I often find that because it seems to be wattered down or thin that it’s hard to create a color that is opaque. My nail will sometimes show through and I love a full force cover. I definitely recommend if you like a thin top coat but you will need more to get the nail covered.
Wexford, PA
I love Essie, and I love their color selections. I really want to love it more, but I just can't keep this polish on my nails. I have a hard time finding polish to last, and I don't even use my hands a lot to the point where it would make sense that they chip a lot. As much as I love the color and class of the products and the brand, I can't justify the price when you compare it to how long it lasts on my nails.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
london
il y a un mois
Katie B. • il y a un mois
Amazing, this colour especially is just your perfect every day , the polish glides on and doesn’t take to much time to dry and its an affordable brand!