essie® Nail Color 1161 Delhi Dance 0.46 fl. oz. Glass Bottle uploaded by Jahnay W.

BY ESSIE

they’re playing your song! slip on this silky sari pink and hit the dance floorlike a Bollywood superstar. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jahnay W.
Wasilla, AK
This is a very pretty girly pink color. I would compare it to cotton candy, bubblegum, and barbie pink all in one color. i really like pink nail polishes and Delhi-dance is one of my favorites ever from the Essie collection. I paint 2 coats to really let the color pop and follow with one of Essies gel Top coat. I dont wear it everday but when im wanting a girly touch to my look i use polish and this is my go to pink color. it lasts 5 to 7 days depending on how hard u are on ur hands.
Lori W.
Appomattox, VA
I love all essie nail colors the bottle are great quality and the polish seems to last longer than other polishes i have purchased. The colors go on easy and stay put when you are doing work. As someone who works with their hands i would highly recommend this product.
Abbey P.
Plainville, CT
Love this color! Bubble gummy...Nail polish lasts a decent time on fingers! Can get at least 5 days.
Marine H.
Montréal, QC
I love how easy it is to apply essie nail polishes. I have them in so many colors but especially shades of pink. This color is absolutely gorgeous especially during summertime I always get compliments ! Essie is my go to brand when it comes to doing my nails alone.
Amy B.
London
Love Essie nail varnishes because of the vast range of colours they do, they is so much variety! The polish is easy to apply and I like the size of the bottles (less wastage). Love!
Carrie M.
Maple, ON
Love essie and their colors are usually cheerful. It stays on well and doesn't peel quickly and doesnt take forever to dry.
Jahnay W.
Wasilla, AK
I am a big Essie Polish lover and i even bigger lover of the color pink. which pink essie polish would u say is ur favorite or the best and why?