Essie Nail Care Good to Go Top Coat #6046 4 oz uploaded by Angela C.

BY ESSIE

The Fastest Drying Topcoat see more...

Nic G.
If in a hurry, this top coat is absolutely brilliant. It is really thin with a high-shine finish, and it dries SUPER quickly, seemingly even drying down other layers in the process. So it's a great one to have on hand when you're in a hurry and you need to use your hands sooner or simply don't want to be walking around with splayed fingers. But I do think because of the quick dry factor, you lose some of the protection, and I do find some minor chipping happening a few days in.
Logan B.
Starkville, MS
I did not like this top coat it seemed to be thick and goopy when I applied it to my nails making it hard to spread evenly. It was not incredibly expensive but also not incredibly cheap, however, I would've expected more for my money. I will not be repurchasing this top coat and would not recommend it to others.
Raquel J.
Denver, CO
It's difficult for me to keep my nail  polish (I pick my nails), but I really likes this product. It makes the polish stay longer, and it was easy to apply and remove.  I'd buy it again. I really like the Essie's products and I think they have great quality!
Holly K.
Purchased at: Target
I like this! It makes my polish dry fast. I can’t say if it extends the wear because I find that is dependent on the colored polish’s formula. This kind is a lot better than Essie’s gel clear top coat which I couldn’t finish because my polish would chip in 1 day with it on.
Kellie B.
I love, love, LOVE, this top coat! It doesn't pull my color off, or leave creases in my color. It's easy to use, and fairly inexpensive. I can always find it in my favorite stores. Other top coats seem thick, cakey, and always mess up my color coat. This one never disappoints!
Sierra B.
fayetteville, arkansas
Purchased at: ULTA
My go to! Can’t live without it! I love doing my nails at home so this to me is a good value, nothing compares to this, easy to apply doesn’t clump, keeps nails from chipping and looking dull, I would highly recommend this to others!!
Olivia B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Overall a great top coat! It applies beautifully and creates a lovely finish over any color. My favorite way to use it is over pastel colors. My only complaint is that over time it begins to look like a matte top coat.
Tyler H.
Hurley
Purchased at: CVS
This topcoat completely transforms the way my nails look when I use this! I have never used any other top coat every since I first tried this! It makes my nails super shiny and makes my polish lash for a very long time
Miranda G.
Vista, CA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
My fav drugstore topcoat! There’s so many out there that dull out or are not as shiny to start with as I hope, but that is not the case with this one. Stays shiny and makes my nails look great! I highly recommend it.
Jennifer P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love Essie nail products. I used to never use a top coat, but I can definitely tell a difference when I do. It just makes the polish look better and last longer. This one is pricier than other brands but it lasts forever.