BY ESSIE #19 in Nail Polish Base Coats

Go long With argan oil and micro-nutrient rich algae extract this Essie base coat helps prevent breakage and protects nails so they can reach their full potential. See 40 longer nails in just 5 days see more...

• Hi! What's the average dry time on this before you can safely put...1 Answers
Autumn G.
Lexington, KY
Love Essie Nail Care. They have the widest variety of colors and I always end up buying a new one. However, it is pretty pricey - $8-10. That is a lot for nail polish - I could get a pizza with that money!!!

But I end up getting it anyway and I love it every time.
PM G.
Orlando, FL
I have only bought this bottle once and it was the best thing for my nails in about 1 week my nails grew longer. I had no hope in my nails until I found this item. it made my nails grow fast and even though it is a growing serum It made my nails super duper strong they did not break once while I was using it the only problem was my nails started to depend on it
Stevie H.
Las Cruces, NM
This nail polish base really keep you nail polish on for a long time. I work in a field where I was my hands a lot so nail polish is sometimes pointless because it only lasted a day, but now that I use this it last way longer. I am constantly repurchasing this item and highly recommend!
Emily H.
Ocala, FL
This was a terrific base coat nail polish! It dried very quickly, it was completely smooth, and it extended the life of my nail polish for a full 3-5 days. I absolutely loved it. I will definitely be repurchasing. So definitely worth it for the price.
Katie N.
Cypress , TX
Essie is a trusted brand that I have used for years. It's long lasting and high quality. I always use a base coat since I love to wear red polish. It keeps my nails from soaking up the color and protects my natural nail.
Brittany E.
Georgetown, DE
This is AMAZING!!!!!! I used to bite my nails so bad, and the only time I wouldn't was when they were long and pretty. This helps my nails grow so fast in such a short period of time. The 8.99 price tag is worth it!
Katie D.
Good base coat! Easy to apply and not too harsh on the nails. It is a little expensive though, I still think I would recommend the sally Hansen one over this, the quality is just as good and it's half the price
Meg C.
Jackson, MS
I love how fast this product dries. I tend to be impatient with the "wet nail wait" and the essie base coat does not slow me down at all! By the time I'm done painting my second hand, the first hand is dry! You can't get better than that! Sometimes I even use it as a topcoat just because it dries so quickly.
Magaly R.
Hayward, CA
I usually use this on my toes. I just feel it gives my nail the protection it needs from the bright nail polish I like to wear during the summer or even when I apply a bit of the glitter polishes.
alison k.
Brooklyn, NY
I think most of my friends would also agree that Essie makes cost-efficient professional status products. It's easy to use and it has a big impact on the longevity of any nail polish, not just Essie. It won't chip off like most every other kind would.
Janis C.
Hi! What's the average dry time on this before you can safely put on another coat of polish? Thanks!