essie nail care essie Sleek Stick Nail Stickers - Glam It On uploaded by Angie W.

BY ESSIE #89 in Nail Art

Riveting micro-mirror punctuates pretty peachy pearl. Wherever you are, it s a star-studded event. see more...

• I just got these and was wondering how well they actually...1 Answers
Malia R.
The stickers are very practical and easy to use to give an extra to your manicure; is the fastest and most practical way to have a perfect salon manicure; you can use them in the whole hand or place only on the ring finger and the other nails apply a color that harmonizes with the design chosen. Fast and easy.
Ava G.
Super easy way to paint your nails without the hassle or drying time!! Fun patterns and gems add to your personality and allow you to be creative. Definitely a fun and easy product to use!
Angie W.
Martins Ferry, OH
I used to be a Jamberry girl but it did get a little pricy.

So after I came across these on clearance I thought for the price it's worth a shot. Fingers crossed I hope they last a least a week.
Tiffany E.
Clinton
I love the designs that Essie Sleek Stick Nail Stickers come in but I really wish they were longer. They are easy to stick on but I advise that you tup a clear gel coat over. I use a no light gel top coat because I don't know how the sticker will react to the light. They are not to hard to fit to fit to your nail bed. Over all great when you work great when you need a cute nail design in 5 minutes or less.
Chrissy M.
Hurlock, MD
I love all Essie products I've tried before, and this is one to add to the list! It's perfect for those who want the pretty nail designs but don't have the patience to wait for them to dry! Great price! Find them at the dollar store! I would definitely use these again!
Lupita E.
Somerton, AZ
Being skeptical on any sticker applications I had my doubts. I finally bought these and I really do enjoy them. They last at least a week which is long enough since I change my nails every Sunday. I highly recommend them to anyone in need of a quick mani.
Keidra B.
These things were T-E-R-R-I-B-L-E. From reading the other reviews, maybe it's because I tried it over acrylic nails. They crinkled at the free edge and wouldn't lay smooth. Nor did they reasonably match the shape of my nail. They didn't stick very well. I'm glad I only spent a dollar on them at Dollar Tree, but definitely won't buy again.
Talitha F.
Buffalo, NY
I first saw essie nail strips at dollar tree and trying them for the first time were a nightmare. So after I calmed down I gave it another try and they are the best nail strips ever. If you come across these beauties make sure to pick these up there 's so many designs to pick from and last a long time on your nails.
Sarah T.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love the look of these nail stickers, but did have a lot of chipping within the first few days. With the chipping also came a little bit of damage on my nail at the tips where the sticker chipped off. I'd still recommend them if you need a quick fix but don't have time to wait for your nails to dry.
Tambria I.
Flint, MI
Honestly the first time I used these I would have not bothered writing a review because I was so upset with the results. However, after practice I LOVE these. These are inexpensive and there are several different designs to choose from.
Kristen  C.
Nashua, NH
I just got these and was wondering how well they actually stick and how long they last? I've used and love the Sally Hanson version and they lasted awhile, so I'm wondering how these compare. Thanks!