essie nail care essie Sleek Stick Nail Stickers - Croc'N Chic

essie nail accessories, croc'n chic Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

We're u able to do certain things without them breaking?
Have You tried these?? How are they easy to use? How long they last??
How long does these last?? And would i use nail polish remover to remove them if I start to get tired of them??
Start your review of essie nail care essie Sleek Stick Nail Stickers - Croc'N Chic!
Product Highlights
“I know I tried the KISS nail stickers from dollar tree as well and they were horrible, too thick and wouldn't stay put.” in reviews
“My problem arose when I put a clear top coat over these to protect them and they bubbled/shriveled/got all grody.” in reviews
Rockmart, GA
As a busy mom on a tight budget these are A GO TO FAVE!! I love that there is no dry time & mine usually last 1-2 weeks easy! They are so easy to use! I wish my store had more color options but otherwise I have no complaints and would highly recommend.
Bellevue
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product! It is so easy to use once you get a hang of it! They always come out so perfect. I highly recommend to anyone who hates painting their nails because it’s too time consuming or too messy. This product is great it’s a must try!
Salem, OR
Purchased at: Target
The color options are an A + but they are a bit thick and they peel off after the first day. They need to be thinner so they adhere better. I was disappointed because they are very cute.
I have only used Essie nail decals, so I am not able to compare with other brands. I like the quality of these nail decals, they're thick and easy-to-apply. The sizes are a bit off, so there are sometimes gaps between the end of the decals and edge of my nail. Don't apply top coat onto the decals, they'll only get ruined.
Provo, UT
Honestly, I can’t say enough good things about these press ons! I used to be the girl who went out and got her nails done every few weeks because I wanted to feel “girly” and “put together” all of the time. However, that definitely put a big hole in my pocket.
These nails come in so many different designs, patterns, and colors! They come in different lengths as well. You can definitely find one that will fit your mood.
The wear time with these is about a week. I wear them for a week and then I take them off and redo them. They didn’t chip or fall off within that week that I tried them.
If you are looking for a cheap alternative to getting your nails done at a salon - this is your best bet!
First off, I was so excited to try these. I'm not good at nail art or even really painting my nails so I was looking forward to trying another brand of stick on nail art. I loved all the cute designs I found and ended up buying 4 packs of them, all in a different design. I tried using these saturday night and, at first, I was impressed. They were a lot easier to put on then Sally Hansen nails are. They looked incredibly cute. I used a dark grey with little gems going up the sides and loved them at first. Then I noticed, as I was doing my other hand, the hand I had already applied started to get ruined. The nails were being pushed back in patches and it just looked horrible. Also, I noticed these ones crease when I didn't have that problem with any other brand. All in all, they just looked horrible. I thought they would get better if I wore them for a while so I went to bed only to get right back up because they were bugging me so much. The sides of them kept coming up! They were not sticking properly even though I had applied ample amount of pressure on them to keep them in place. I got up and decided I was going to take them of. They just peeled right off! No wonder they were driving me crazy, it took barely any effort at all to take them off. From now on, I'll stick with a different brand. I was so disappointed because of all the cute designs they had that I wanted to try. Now I'm stuck with three packs that I'm never going to use. I would recommend finding a different brand as these ones really don't work like they should.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love Essie. Theyre the best nail wraps in its price range and out performs many that are much more expensive. It usually only takes a few minutes to file down and top coat and it dries really fast. I would suggest this to anyone, ever over any other nail wrap.
New Milford, NJ
I love these nail accessories so much, they are so cute!! They are easy to apply it only takes 10-20 minutes tops. The designs are so pretty but I tend to fiddle with my nails so the polish peels on me. I would definitely recommend these to others. I actually have give some to my friends for their birthday.
Greensburg, PA
These nail stickers stay on better then some brands but they are not the best. If one corner peels off the whole sticker is most likely going to peel off unless you stick it back down really well. They do offer a lot of cute designs, especially ones you couldn't just paint on even with the best skills
essie nail care essie Sleek Stick Nail Stickers - Croc'N Chic uploaded by courtney L.
I'd barely give these one star, sadly. I bought a few to try and compare to other wraps I have. I definitely feel like I wasted my money. The only thing I liked about them was that they didn't require a lamp or heater like some others I have. But they were a big pain to apply. None fit my fingernails (I've never had any issue with false nails, tips, or other wraps not fitting. My nails are average). Then when cutting them down to fit they wanted to wrinkle and split. Finally after getting them on I was semi pleased with them. The design was cute and they looked nice. But they didn't last long. In less than an hour they were already peeling up and splitting down the middle. By the end of the day they were already coming off (and I had barely done any thing all day with my hands). In the evening I washed make up brushes and that was enough to take most of them off (and I used a mat mostly and not my hands). Definitely not impressed and will not be getting these again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...