BY ESSIE

Moody mahogany with a scintillating touch of gold shimmer fits like a second skin. That s why the lady is a vamp. see more...

• Where can you find these for a reasonable price and what ...1 Answers
  • What are the best prints to get?1 Answers
Jacquie D.
Barberton, OH
Really impressed by these! Found them at my local dollar tree and figures for a dollar id give them a try. I work with my hands all day as a server and nail polish rarely last more than a day or two. I applied these before a 8 hour shift and was shocked that afterwards they still looked great! Even my coworkers were impressed! Even after a long hot shower they still stayed intact. I'll be going back to purchase more!
MaryAnn L.
Slidell, LA
I am giving this 3 stars only because of the convenience of no drying time. I followed the directions EXACTLY. I was extremely disappointed in the length of wear. They began to chip off the very next day. It was only very slightly, so I left them on. By the next day, they looked dreadful, so I was forced to peel them off. They do come off easily, with no noticeable damage to the nail. However u will need alcohol to remove excess glue.
Kayla C.
I rate 3 stars for several reasons. They make really cute designs. They are easy to apply. Fits most nail shapes easily and with minimal cutting down. Saying this, they don't last long on your nails. They are nail STICKERS, not wraps. And NEVER apply a topcoat!! They will wrinkle and look terrible and peel off. It's disgusting!! All in all, I bought mine at the Dollar tree, so they are worth it to buy for a quick, on the go mani!
Karolina A.
Nashville, TN
I simply love these! If you're in a pinch and need a manicure quickly, these are your answer! All you gotta do is prep your nails as you normally would for a regular manicure (remove old polish, make sure the nails are clean an dry) and apply them. It takes less than 5 minutes and they last about a week or so. To make it last longer, you may want to add top coat, it may take few minutes to dry, but will definitely extend the life of your mani for few extra days.
Jessica m.
Super disappointed. I'm a huge fan of nail stickers and have used many brands. I was expecting an Essie product to be high quality but they do not apply well at all and do not last as long as other brands. Love the design but was not able to apply smoothly.... Many wrinkles.
V K.
Not a big fan of nail stickers, they tend to chip (I guess 'rip' will be a better word for stickers) and disturb your daily life. However, it's fastest chicest way to dress your nails in the most amazing styles. It won't last long but will last longer than Britney's marriage.
sriwan j.
Sacramento, CA
These stickers are easy to use and look very beautiful on nails . the are very easy to apply to the top of your nails but over time some of the stickers can start to bend and come off of your nails . also they don't stay on for a long amount of time but it's a really good subsitute for liquid nail polish
MALIA A. R.
The stickers are very practical and easy to use to give an extra to your manicure; is the fastest and most practical way to have a perfect salon manicure; you can use them in the whole hand or place only on the ring finger and the other nails apply a color that harmonizes with the design chosen. Fast and easy.
Juana O.
North Olmsted , OH
I found these at my local dollar tree and they are awesome! They feel pretty nice and look beautiful! I don't know if I would buy at $10though!
Sheena M.
Pomona, NY
These nail stickers are AMAZING! They makes my nails look presentable and they are very easy to apply. I loved them so much.
Savanna C.
El Mirage, AZ
Where can you find these for a reasonable price and what other styles do they offer?
Sheena M.
Pomona, NY
What are the best prints to get?