BY ESSIE

One size does not fit all! Every nail deserves specialized care for salon performance results. My secret- skip the waiting list! Top off your nail color with my professional drops straight from salon. When you need it fast, make it quick-e! dries super fast helps protect polish from smudges, dents, and scratches quick and easy application directions: after nail polish and top coat, use quick-e drops to seal manicure in a flash and enhance shine. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Antonia M.
Escanaba, MI
Purchased at: Walgreens
I work in healthcare, and I'm always mesmerized by a coworker who paints her nails at work in any downtime. I could never pull that off. With the quick dry drops you can, and that's what she had been using. I picked some up and I'm glad I did! They work great!
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
I’m very happy about this product! I am totally impatient when it comes to my nails drying so having a solution to that issue, is a life saver (: These genuinely make a significant difference in how quick my polish dries.
Claryssa I.
Fort Polk, LA
I bought this in hopes of getting my polish to dry faster. With Three kids i can’t afford to wait all day for my polish to dry. And this works really well. A few minutes later I can wash dishes after using this.
Amanda M.
Salisbury, MD
Works fantastic!! When I used it the first time I noticed being a little messier than expected, the drops ran off my nails. Now that I know I but a paper towel under my hand when I apply the drops. The polish dries to the touch instantly! It was still able to be dented and pushed if too much force was applied for a bit, but I was immediately able to resume my normal day without waiting for it to dry!
Dayana V.
Okay, I found this at my Ross for only $3.99!!! I was thinking about buying drying drops because I'm SO impatient when it comes to my nails drying, also, I get irritated when they get messed up and I have to do it over again. OH MY GOODNESS, this is literally a life saver!! I applied my drying drop after I applied my nail polish and it dried within 3mins! I applied my top coat afterwards , drying drops one more time, and again within a few mins I was able to use my hands!! Lol
Chairsty S.
Billings, MT
But when you use a base coat, two coats of polish and a top coat...waiting for the polish to dry is about unbearable!! I do my best to sit with my hands folded but it never works. It literally takes at least 45 minutes for it to dry, at least!! THAT WAS THE OLD DAYS!

Yesterday I polished my nails but when I finished, I used the Essie Quick-e Drying Drops - OMG!! Amazing! Seriously. I didn't know how long it would take to dry, so I applied the drops as directed and waited five minutes before touching them. It seemed that they were at least dry on top, so I was still a little careful. After 10 minutes I was like, what the heck, and so I fed the dogs (opened the container, scooped the food, etc) and NO problems!

15 minutes max and they were dry! Maybe it was done sooner, but I wasn't ready to test the waters. Even at 15 minutes, that's 1/3 of my normal drying time!! TIPS: point your nails down to make the drop flow over the whole nail. Don't apply too much, it will get oily. Try it!

Keri M.
Bought these because my regular brand was not in stock . While the drops really help the nails dry , they are VERY oily. Don't touch anything while your nails are drying unless you wash your hands first !
Megan Y.
I recently picked a bottle of this up at Kohl's with my 30% off coupon last weekend, and have already used it twice and love it. I wait around 10 minutes from the time I stopped painting my nails and then after dropping 2 drops per nail, I wait 15 minutes and as long as I didn't pound on the polish and only do two coats, I'm good to go. All dry and ready to take on life again, no more sitting around and waiting 45 minutes to dry and then having to use the bathroom and scuffing the paint. I would also recommend not to use more than 2 drops per nail, it doesn't seem like a lot but it covered everything, the first time I tried it I did more and it left my fingers and hands oily for a few days.
Macy M.
Maumelle, AR
I used this an hour ago. It did get my nails to dry really fast, but after about 30 minutes the color of my nails did seem a little dull... like ...un-shiny. The dropper applicator was hard to use, esp with my mom-dominate hand. I'm gonna give it another chance and check back in. Here's a pic shortly after I applied it. At $8.00 I wish it'd have been a better first run.
Shar J.
Makes it great and easy to change nail polish regularly on the fly and not worry about smudges. It truly does dry nails with a few drops in under 1 min. It is easy to apply and offers extra shine. Would definitely buy again - but it will not be for a while because one bottle last a long time - even with nail polish changes a few times a week.
Megan Y.
How does this work?
Amanda M.
Salisbury, MD
Do you keep the dropper in the bottle? It came with a different lid and the dropper separately so I wasn't sure how to store it.