MakeupNail CareNail Polish Base Coatsessie
nail care Nail Care - Ridge Filler Base Coat

essie nail care essie Nail Care - Ridge Filler Base Coat

Don t let your mani give you away give aging nails with ridges or discoloration a smooth, even surface with essie's ridge filling base coat.â just let the formula do all the work for younger looking nails.

I recently had acrylic nails and have deep ridges in my nails. does this fill them in nicely? my nails are still long just not very strong and have ridges
I have used the oraly ridge filler base coat, i was wondering how this one compares to that one ?
Start your review of essie nail care essie Nail Care - Ridge Filler Base Coat!
How would you rate this product?
Kat J.
2,115 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
I have the absolute WORST ridges on my fingernails,... Even my dermatologist didn’t really know what to do about them. I try to file them down before applying polish, but you can still see the lines when I apply most solid colors. It’s super frustrating and makes my at-home manicures look sad. So I was excited to try this Essie Ridge Filling Bose Coat... I don’t know what kind of magic is in this bottle, but it’s amazing!! This nail polish gives me a smooth even base every single time... It leaves a translucent finish, which is the perfect base for any manicure I decide to do. And even if I get lazy and decide to leave this on my nails by itself, it gives me a perfect natural look without any fuss. My ridges are nonexistent with this on my nails! I’m definitely a customer for life!!! Thanks Essie!
Kat K.
Stamford, CT
This base is amazing using this before applying any color coats makes smoother professional look.Even you can use this base as a nail polish applying 2-3 coats makes very nice looking color especially if you want achieve a french looking base.Love this base and I am buying this often recommend this even for salon.Very useful and handy with manicures and pedicures.
Illy J.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love Essie, they always have the color that I drawn in too. I don't like to color my nail often, because I bite my nails a lot. But this is for nail care and have slight tint that make my nails looks healhty
Bridal B.
Savannah, GA
This base coat is great. It is really good for my moms nails. She has ridges in her nails and it take a couple of coats to completely fill in the lines but it works!
Giovanna C.
Chicago
Me encanta me ha funcionado Genial con mis uñas esta Genial Como base y poner otro color encima y mistiarlo hacer figuras y decorarlas
Gabriela C.
I really love this Essie nail care. I bought for me and for my friend.. she loves this. It is very easy to use.
Brittany S.
Richmond, KY
Essie is awesome!! I think this brand is great with any color but this color is essential when wanting to have beautiful nails.
Michelle G.
Citrus Hts, CA
I love this as a base because it not only evens out the nail surface, it events the nail color, and when layered, creates a lovely, healthy, natural nail look. Or just as a base under polish that’s sheer it helps with a more even color.
Ravan A.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love Essie. This is the best ridge filling base coat in its price range and out performs many that are much more expensive. it dries really fast. I would suggest this to anyone, ever over any other ridge filling base coat.
Alexandra C.
I have used this base coat for so long but I am still amazingly amazed of how well the product was made! The only part that I would change is how much product you get in each bottle. I can only wish that I had an endless supply of it. It is the best base coat formula that I have ever tried.