BY ESSIE

Don't let your mani fall short. Essie no chips ahead top coat resists chipping and peeling and helps protect color from fading. Just let the tried and tested anti-chip formula do all the work to extend your manicure for days. see more...

Ravan A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
No chips at all! This is the anti chip best base coat in its price range and out performs many that are much more expensive. it dries really fast. I would suggest this to anyone, ever over any other anti chip base coat.
Taylor and Tylor W.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This top coat helped my nails last for over six weeks. It would have even lasted longer, but I had to remove the color for an event. It prevents chipping through showers, swimming, and hand washing. It also helps whatever color you’re using look great.
Payton W.
Hilliard, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love all Essie topcoats! they go on my nails super smoothly, and really make my nail polish last a lot longer. I think that this topcoat is perfect for anyone who wants to do an at home mani, I would totally recommend!!
Kat A.
Inverness, FL
I love Essie because the colors are beautiful and they are constantly creating new ones, but man the staying power is just not there. This top coat did nothing for me in terms of preventing chips. I switched to a fast-drying cheap brand after this and was shocked at how much better it was, especially considering how expensive Essie is. I wouldn't buy this if you're looking for a nice top coat.
Crystal C.
This did an okay job. I wouldn't say it prevented chipping. I don't feel like there was a noticeable difference in the amount of chipping that occurred with my polish. I think it's a perfectly decent topcoat, but also nothing special. I still experienced chipping.
Ellen J.
Bangor, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my most favorite nail polish brands. As a cosmetologist I need reliable nail polishes. An you pay for what you get. They have the best colors and this top coat helps so much with chipping
Amy P.
It is OK, this takes VERY long to dry and I would go to bed and wake up with sheet imprints even though it was 1-2 hours prior to bed. The newer Essie gel topcoat is MUCH better. This topcoat will not last as long as the gel topcoat.
Kaitlyn  .
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just bought this product and it works like a charm! I paint my nails all the time but not as often with this nail coat. It really does work!
Amina N.
Yonkers, NY
My nails is very sad if I didn't find any other solution but does help me a lot my nails doesn't trip anymore
Allison M.
Huntington, WV
This top coat is crazy good! The chips are super slight and the polish lasts for a very long time
Lisa T.
Melville, NY
How long will my nails stay chip free?