BY ESSIE

Don't let your mani cause you despair! Just let essie's first base base coat prep your nails for polish application. The color adhesive + primer formula has all the right ingredients to provide a smooth surface and helps bond polish to the nail surface to resist chipping and protect color wear. see more...

Bianca L.
Bianca L.
I really love a good base coat. Thank you ESSIE! It's a good value and let me tell you why. It dries very quickly!!!!! Later on when you go to take off your nail polish, the base coat helps with the removal process. If you don't have a base coat it will be harder for the color to come off of your nails, and at times impossible, especially if you use darker colors they may stick to your nail bed without a base coat :O
Genevieve B.
Genevieve B.
Kingston, NH
LOVE this. Keeps my polish on for twice the time and keeps my nails strong when I am not wearing my opi nail envy. i usually add two thin coats and my favorite polish over it. the longest it has gone before chipping was 2 weeks! I have a small bus and twins so I am always looking for a good time saver and still feel pretty! #mycultclassics
Jessy S.
Jessy S.
Apple Valley, MN
I love this base coast. Apply before nail lacquer. And finish with a strengthening top coat. My diy manis and pedis last weeks with minimal touch up. I prefer this over any other base coat. Average pricing for an above average product. I recommend this to anyone who wants a long last manicure and strong healthy nails.
This is not a bad base coat. I use it whenever I do my nails. I feel like it tends to help make my nailpolish last for some time. I like it & would recommend it to others. It dries quickly and is easy to use. I use this even though it doesn't have the convenience of a top/base coat combo product.
Gabrielle H.
Gabrielle H.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Honestly i love this product but there is the get setter which i love more than this. i think this product is great but i only use it when i run out of the gel setter. over all i would recommend this product but it wouldn't be my go to nor my first choice.
China G.
China G.
Lake Village, IN
Love this base coat. It keeps polish from staining my nails and makes them look amazing after I take my polish off. It's worth the price to keep my nails looking and feeling nice. I definitely recommend this for anyone who keeps their nails done.
Kristie G.
Kristie G.
Alexandria, AL
I can't seem to use any polish without first applying my Essie base coat. The polish stays on longer and in between salon visits I can count on long wear. I repurchase this product before I run out. I recommend Essie to all friends and family.
Gia K.
Gia K.
Elmhurst, IL
This base coat has a really nice finish however bubbles a lot. I only bought this product once but will never buy this again. It was a good product but I don't think it was worth the money to repeat buy.
Erin C.
Erin C.
Vernon, CT
I love my Essie nail polish but I would not use them without this! Super easy to apply and dries quickly! Perfect for people who want a manicure look without the manicure price.
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
I love the Essie collection and their nail care line. Definetly buy these a lot, they have helped my nails last longer and grow healthier.