BY ESSIE

Don't let your mani cause you despair. Have it all with essie all in one 3-way glaze. This base coat and top coat helps strengthen and leaves nails with a high-gloss finish. Just let the formula do all the work. It has all the right ingredients to give the care of professional expertise in one bottle.

Karolina R.
Palatine, IL
This became my to go to when it comes to doing my nails. I feel like it is one of the top/base coats that dry up pretty fast and dries up to strengthen the nail. It is very glossy and beautiful. I would definitely recommend it to people that are looking for a new top/base coat that doesn’t chip right away. When i pair this with a good expensive nail polish it takes 2weeks for it to chip.
MaryBeth W.
Waverly
This is one of the best 3 in 1 polishes I’ve ever used. Honestly, while I prefer my Essie quick dry top coat for most of my nail care, this does just as well, though you’ll have to wait longer for it to dry. It really does strengthen the nail, too, and I’ve been able to grow my nails much longer and stronger since using it!
Ellana B.
Boston, MA
I'm a die hard essie fan, so anything they tell me I can use as an all in one, I will try. I never know if a base coat is necessary which is why I gave this 4 stars, but I use it anyway! Very easy to apply, goes on smoothly, love the control I have with the brush. Dries fast which is great because I'm impatient!
Kelsey T.
denver
I love this nail polish and especially how it is a base coat and a top coat all in one. The price is super affordable considering how long it lasts. I can’t think of any cons for this! I will definitely buy this again for the perfect mani/pedi.
Avril J.
Great product! This nail care protects my nails from breaking and assists in stronger overall growth. I've tried a few other brands and it peeled off faster. I have little kids, so i frequently wah my hands. I also doubt have the luxury of doing my nails as much as I'd like, hence the nail care coat or treatment.
Amanda P.
Moscow, OH
I love the essie brand nail polishes but they are a little pricey. I actually received them in subscription boxes so I haven’t bought them myself. I’m a repeat user cause I get them in my boxes a lot but I’m all for finding cheap, quickly drying nail polish instead of paying more.
Nguyet L.
This product is ok. I put on a coat after I let my nail polish dry and it didn't really prevent my nail polish from chipping. Within two days my nail polish was already looking bad. And that's not even doing alot of heavy housework or anything. Would try another brand next time.
Sunshine P.
Hampstead
Although this product isn't easy to locate within normal everyday mass retailers... This stuff is AMAZING! Protects and strengthens nails, provides that beautiful shine for those who like the "wet look" nails like I do. I buy this stuff every single time I find it!
Mary A.
Fontana, CA
I liked it it really helps my nails very nice product I liked it and I used it very often is easy to apply even for my little girl I compare with others but always came back to this brand.. no cons I really like it and highly recommend it to everyone because is amazing..
Maria R.
Huntsville, TX
It's an amazing base coat and it really does get the job done of making sure a color wall I'll stay on. Those products are just like a clear gloss but this one is a real base it works really good for the nail. it's a little pricey but I would definitely recommend it!
April L.
Middletown, PA
Stephanie T.
Is this as long-lasting as a regular essie top coat?
Antoinette S.
Clarksville, TN
Does this really works?
Riley S.
S Plainfield, NJ
To anyone who has tried this, does it take long to dry as a top coat?

Bergdorf Goodman

Bergdorf Goodman was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.