BY ESSIE #8 in Press-on Nails

essie nail accessories, croc'n chic Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• Have You tried these?? How are they easy to use? How long they la...1 Answers
  • How long does these last?? And would i use nail polish remover to...1 Answers
  • I was actually wondering if the accessories fit every nail. Since...1 Answers
essie nail accessories
  • "I know I tried the KISS nail stickers from dollar tree as well and they were horrible, too thick and wouldn't stay put." in 20 reviews
  • "My problem arose when I put a clear top coat over these to protect them and they bubbled/shriveled/got all grody." in 7 reviews
Ravan A.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love Essie. Theyre the best nail wraps in its price range and out performs many that are much more expensive. It usually only takes a few minutes to file down and top coat and it dries really fast. I would suggest this to anyone, ever over any other nail wrap.
Elsie B.
I have only used Essie nail decals, so I am not able to compare with other brands.

I like the quality of these nail decals, they're thick and easy-to-apply.

The sizes are a bit off, so there are sometimes gaps between the end of the decals and edge of my nail.

Don't apply top coat onto the decals, they'll only get ruined.
Mikayla W.
First off, I was so excited to try these. I'm not good at nail art or even really painting my nails so I was looking forward to trying another brand of stick on nail art. I loved all the cute designs I found and ended up buying 4 packs of them, all in a different design. I tried using these saturday night and, at first, I was impressed. They were a lot easier to put on then Sally Hansen nails are. They looked incredibly cute. I used a dark grey with little gems going up the sides and loved them at first. Then I noticed, as I was doing my other hand, the hand I had already applied started to get ruined. The nails were being pushed back in patches and it just looked horrible. Also, I noticed these ones crease when I didn't have that problem with any other brand. All in all, they just looked horrible. I thought they would get better if I wore them for a while so I went to bed only to get right back up because they were bugging me so much. The sides of them kept coming up! They were not sticking properly even though I had applied ample amount of pressure on them to keep them in place. I got up and decided I was going to take them of. They just peeled right off! No wonder they were driving me crazy, it took barely any effort at all to take them off. From now on, I'll stick with a different brand. I was so disappointed because of all the cute designs they had that I wanted to try. Now I'm stuck with three packs that I'm never going to use. I would recommend finding a different brand as these ones really don't work like they should.
HannahRose G.
I love these nail accessories so much, they are so cute!! They are easy to apply it only takes 10-20 minutes tops. The designs are so pretty but I tend to fiddle with my nails so the polish peels on me. I would definitely recommend these to others. I actually have give some to my friends for their birthday.
courtney L.
I'd barely give these one star, sadly. I bought a few to try and compare to other wraps I have. I definitely feel like I wasted my money. The only thing I liked about them was that they didn't require a lamp or heater like some others I have. But they were a big pain to apply. None fit my fingernails (I've never had any issue with false nails, tips, or other wraps not fitting. My nails are average). Then when cutting them down to fit they wanted to wrinkle and split. Finally after getting them on I was semi pleased with them. The design was cute and they looked nice. But they didn't last long. In less than an hour they were already peeling up and splitting down the middle. By the end of the day they were already coming off (and I had barely done any thing all day with my hands). In the evening I washed make up brushes and that was enough to take most of them off (and I used a mat mostly and not my hands). Definitely not impressed and will not be getting these again.
Cassidy R.
These nail stickers stay on better then some brands but they are not the best. If one corner peels off the whole sticker is most likely going to peel off unless you stick it back down really well. They do offer a lot of cute designs, especially ones you couldn't just paint on even with the best skills
Valerie D.
San Antonio, TX
These nail wraps were pretty awesome. They didn't take long to put on at all. But I definitely suggest you open them outside or in a well-ventilated area because they reek! Whatever the appliques are made of have a very strong odor. The smell goes away eventually but I wish I would have opened them somewhere else and let them air out before I put them on.

Also, unlike the plastic nails, these don't have that many sizes which means some are going to be too big and some too small for your nail. I found that it's better to size down or else the bigger wrap will end up unsticking and will catch on things and fall off. From far you can't see that the applique doesn't exactly fit your nail either.
Another cool thing about them is that they're fool-proof. I didn't get them completely wrinkle free but from far you can't tell.

They're also pretty hardy. I've washed dishes, showered, typed, and done other daily activities and not one has fallen off yet. Some, like the pointer fingers, are a bit haggard at the tips but still nothing horrendous enough that I have to take them off.
Linda S.
Certain styles have higher quality than others. I've tried almost every style available. The best ones were the black zebra print, the gray/diamonds print, the purple and the nude animal print. These lasted for at least 5-6 days. I like to put them on Wednesday or Thursday and it looks great throughout the weekend. I tried the clear with silver dots and the color rubbed off the
same day! I can only give this product a B because only certain styles are good. I snagged a TON at the dollar tree. These used to be $10 ea. Get them while you can.
Maika E.
Schaumburg, IL
This was pretty fun to use and many people at my school has it. I think it's pretty expensive, so I wish it was cheaper. But it might be perfect for a party or dance, but I would not use it on a normal day
Erin S.
They are absolutely beautiful and easy to apply which I love, BUT i have had them on for ONLY two full days and the tips are starting to look weird. Some look like they aren't sticking well anymore and the others just look worn. I have a desk job so my nails aren't put through anything extreme. I have tried the Sally Hansen wraps and loved them but so far I'm not impressed with the Essie wraps. The size options were fine and my nails looked beautiful the first day. I may try them again since this was my first time and I may not have put them on well but so far not impressed.
Ashlynn H.
Gulfport, MS
Do these last a long time or will I be fixing them every ten seconds?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Once applied, roughly how long to they stay on before chipping?
Jess C.
Do these work better than the sally ones? whats the difference?
Courtney E.
Do these remove easily? Is there any sticky residue left after removal?
Naila K.
What's the best way to apply these?