Essie Mrs Always-Right

Why create so many colors? It must be love. Essie has been creating shades for over 30 years. Known as a color authority Essie is chic, modern, classic and fun. Always a style leader in fashionable shades for every season.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Essie Mrs Always-Right!
Leland, NC
Beautiful blush color, so in right now! Love the color and the applicator. Wish it was a tad thicker after drying. Lasts for a good while, which is great. The price is a little high compared to some brands.
Fort Myers, FL
Purchased at: Publix
You cannot go wrong with Essie polish. Any color is great. The polish is good quality. It’s a little more expensive than off-brand but I love the colors and look of them. They never get dull on my nail.
Gautier, MS
I like this polish, i like that it last a little longer than that cheaper nail polish. I love all the color range, I also think when i use this polish my nails seem healthier,longer, and stronger.
Winston Salem, NC
This color is perfect for any time or season. I especially love to wear it in the fall because it is the same color as the leaves changing. These polishes go on super smooth and rarely chip.
ames, IA
I do have to say, essie has an amazingly beautiful selection of nail polishes, I absolutely love this color, but I hate the formula, it thickens so easily and takes so long to dry
Fort Wayne, IN
Essie Mrs Always-Right uploaded by Jazlynn B.
This is a great fall shade. It's a dark rosey shade that's kind of muted. I love the formula of Essie nail polishes, they're easy to apply but they don't last long compared to cheaper nail polishes BUT they have the cutest packaging and shade range so I always go back for more. (I'm wearing it in the picture; although it's been on for about a week so it's a little chipped!)
Charlotte
I love the name however I was not completely sure how I feel about the color itself. I'm hoping to try it this summer and maybe with a good tan I will feel better about it.
Sayreville, NJ
Purchased at: Walgreens
Perfect pinky nude color. I work as a nurse so I try not to wear to loud of colors. It wears nicely but does chip easily. It may be because I wash my hands alot. Still very pretty.
Marietta , GA
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this color so much. Essie is one of my go to nail polishes. I like the brush tip and the wear of their polish. They also come out with a lot of nice shade ranges.
Waterford, CT
Purchased at: ULTA
I love love love this color!! It's a beautiful pink shade that's great for day or evening and goes with everything! Easy to apply and leaves me nails looking flawless!

Looking for your answer?