Essie Mrs Always-Right

Why create so many colors? It must be love. Essie has been creating shades for over 30 years. Known as a color authority Essie is chic, modern, classic and fun. Always a style leader in fashionable shades for every season.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Essie Mrs Always-Right!
Kingsland, GA
LOVE THIS COLOR & THIS POLISH! So pretty with a wonderful finish. The color has great wear and lasts for a while without chipping ( at least it did for me) This polish is a bit on the pricier side, but it is so beautiful &  worth the price tag for sure!
I love this color for fall. On my pale skin, it adds some needed color as the leaves change and the sky grows grey. I always use a base coat and top coat with Essie polishes so that they last longer. I would highly recommend!
Parrish, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Love love LOVE my Essie nail polishes. I have tons of shades and they are always so great and last a long time. They can be pricey however I think they are definitely worth the cost. I’ve often been able to find a coupon to use which makes it easier to purchase.
Houston
I just absoulty love this color. It's smooth and doesn't chip really fast. The polish it's self seem like it took a little longer to dry but even with that I loved the tone and how easy it was to paint my nails with a beautiful finish.
Huntsville
I have this color on my fingernails and my toenails right now and it’s a great color for summer. I believe I picked up this color at TJ Maxx. It’s very easy to apply and use and the color stays on well and doesn’t chip for days.
Concord , NC
Purchased at: Walgreens
Essie is one my favorite nail products. It is worth the price. It carries wide range of colors from bold red to soft naturals. I have been using Essie and i five different nail colors. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
East Hardwick, VT
Purchased at: Amazon
I love the name of this and the color! It’s just soooooooooo absolutely cute! It lasts a while and it’s pretty tough polish! I work with my hands all of the time and the color never wears down any faster than usual!
W Lafayette, IN
Purchased at: Target
I really love this color. It’s a great neutral pinky red. Essie never disappoints with their formula and this is no exception. It’s a great salon quality product for the drug store price. I will be purchasing again!
I see is one of my favorite nail polish friends I’m a nail tech and I feel like as the works very well on nails regular nails acrylic nails it doesn’t matter what kind of nails so it’s definitely one of my favorite products and I will use it again
Fort Worth, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this brand because they’re not expensive and have all the pretty pastel colors! You can find this brand at Walmart ulta any Beaty store and like o said not expensive! Plus it goes on very smoothly and doesn’t clump

Looking for your answer?