Essie Mrs Always-Right

Why create so many colors? It must be love. Essie has been creating shades for over 30 years. Known as a color authority Essie is chic, modern, classic and fun. Always a style leader in fashionable shades for every season.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Essie Mrs Always-Right!
syracuse ohio
So far it's stayed on three days with no chips which is saying a lot for me. I put My nails through heck. I love the color and the applicator I would definiay buy this polish again.
Morley, MO
Purchased at: Target
I love essie Nail polish is but this one is my favorite because it goes with anything you wear and you can wear it all year around. It applies very easily and smooth
Covington, GA
In love with this colour. And brush is really comfortable to apply. But it doesn't stay for a long time because of my type of life. It's high pegmented and can apply in one layer,but i prefer 2. So its really good for someone who is getting bored of wearing the same colour for too long,because this one will stay for couple days only.
Marrakech
. i weekly work nail polish after the bath and this product i like alot very much because it does not affect the halth and i do not see a very strange this company worke well
Plattsburgh, NY
Essie Mrs Always-Right uploaded by Kristen F.
I want to love this so bad. I love the shade and the name, but I'm consistently disappointed by Essie nail polishes because they chip so easily. I painted my nails last night and I have already chipped three nails majorly. I won't waste my money on Essie nail polish again.
London , Newham
This product has been my favorite nail polish for a long time. I absolutely love the shade and the name. It lasts long and it dries out pretty quickly. Highly recommend it! Check your drug stores everyone! There is lots of sales right now!!!
London, London
Essie is one of my all time favourite nail polish brands and one of the first "nice" nail polishes I saved up to buy when I was young. The pollishes are really good quality and do not clump up in the bottle. I love this shade because I feel like it is fitting for many seasons. Plus I am definitely Mrs-Always-Right myself!
Essie nail polish is long lasting and fast drying. It is a little more on the expensive side but it's totally worth it. I always end up smudging my nails because I can't sit and wait for them to dry but my nails always turn out great when I use Essie.
Fairborn, OH
This color is perfect for spring! I love Essie products because they are of very good quality. No other nail polish can compare. They have also made it so that the brush is smaller and easier to manipulate now. This color is def highly recommended.
Kingsland, GA
LOVE THIS COLOR & THIS POLISH! So pretty with a wonderful finish. The color has great wear and lasts for a while without chipping ( at least it did for me) This polish is a bit on the pricier side, but it is so beautiful &  worth the price tag for sure!

Looking for your answer?