BY ESSIE

Why create so many colors? It must be love. Essie has been creating shades for over 30 years. Known as a color authority Essie is chic, modern, classic and fun. Always a style leader in fashionable shades for every season. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rebekah O.
Huntsville
I have this color on my fingernails and my toenails right now and it’s a great color for summer. I believe I picked up this color at TJ Maxx. It’s very easy to apply and use and the color stays on well and doesn’t chip for days.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
This color is perfect for any time or season. I especially love to wear it in the fall because it is the same color as the leaves changing. These polishes go on super smooth and rarely chip.
Kristen F.
Schenectady , NY
I want to love this so bad. I love the shade and the name, but I'm consistently disappointed by Essie nail polishes because they chip so easily. I painted my nails last night and I have already chipped three nails majorly. I won't waste my money on Essie nail polish again.
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
I love this color! I would describe it as the perfect summer color that just screams femininity to me. The color is like a mix of mauve and raspberry, it’s not too bright and not too dull. The nail polish doesn’t chip that easily, the wear is pretty long lasting
Peyton K.
Essie nail polish is long lasting and fast drying. It is a little more on the expensive side but it's totally worth it. I always end up smudging my nails because I can't sit and wait for them to dry but my nails always turn out great when I use Essie.
Jennifer V.
Fairborn, OH
This color is perfect for spring! I love Essie products because they are of very good quality. No other nail polish can compare. They have also made it so that the brush is smaller and easier to manipulate now. This color is def highly recommended.
Gina T.
I love this color for fall. On my pale skin, it adds some needed color as the leaves change and the sky grows grey. I always use a base coat and top coat with Essie polishes so that they last longer. I would highly recommend!
Emily F.
Haddon Hgts, NJ
Thought this was a great color to try out. It stayed on really well with two coats and didn’t chip for a week. I bought it at CVS my favorite spot lol! I would buy this if you need a quick nail job done by yourself.
Violet L.
Calhoun, GA
This is one of my go to colors because it’s so gorgeous! It’s a very pretty mauve color and I wear it in any season! It’s applies beautifully, drys fast, and is one of the lineages wearing nail polishes I’ve purchased!
Jazlynn B.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is a great fall shade. It's a dark rosey shade that's kind of muted. I love the formula of Essie nail polishes, they're easy to apply but they don't last long compared to cheaper nail polishes BUT they have the cutest packaging and shade range so I always go back for more. (I'm wearing it in the picture; although it's been on for about a week so it's a little chipped!)