essie Mirage Collection Nail Polish, Blue uploaded by Courtney W.essie Mirage Collection Nail Polish, Blue uploaded by Courtney W.essie Mirage Collection Nail Polish, Blue uploaded by Amber S.

BY ESSIE

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Inspired by the natural earth-toned hues found in the desert, this essie nail polish will be your go-to. Provides flawless coverage along with outstanding durability. DBP, toluene and formaldehyde free. 0.46 fl. oz. Size: Onesize. Color: Blue. Gender: Female. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Margaret M.
Minneapolis, MN
This color is indescribably lovely. Think twilight or very early morning sky with the dominant color being dark purplish blue and shimmer of sunset/sunrise orange.  In different lights it can appear gray, purple or blue.  The polish is solid, does not chip for about 4 or 5 days for me (I am very hard on manicures) when used with a good topcoat, essie's gel setter or similar in another brand. I've used gel setter and Sally Hansen's 2 step Gel.
Anne-liese G.
Boulder , CO
This is my favorite nail polish right now. It’s a beautiful blue with a pink shimmer. It applies super smooth and is completely opaque with the second layer. I had to order it off amazon because I couldn’t find it in any stores near me but it was definitely worth it!!
Amber S.
Fort Stewart, GA
Found this in CVS and bought it on a whim. I’m in love! It’s similar to a toned down version of Sally Hansen’s Let’s Get Digital in orange reflect, but the base is this beautiful muted grey blue shade. It’s not as orange in the reflect once it’s dry, but I think the fact that it’s a subtle shine definitely works well with the base color. I’ve had it on my nails (with a color club glitter and seche vite quick dry topcoat) for over a week and there’s very minimal chipping/shrinkage at the edges of my nails which I sometimes have a problem with. It’s also opaque in two coats. I might buy another as a backup.
Courtney W.
North Vancouver , BC
I love Essie nail polishes. This blue-tiful horizon shade from the desert mirage collection is gorgeous. I just recent came across them and loved the quality and results I got. It was super easy to apply and dried fast. It looked shiny and glossy and lasted over a week. I definitely recommend. I love their regular polishes, gel polishes and strengthening polishes. They also have a ton of colours to choose from and they are all amazing shades.

back