essie Mini Red Crystal

Durable? Worth the price? Do you see a difference in your nails since using? How long have you used?
I really want this, any store where i can get them?
Start your review of essie Mini Red Crystal!
How would you rate this product?
Owings, MD
This files never dulls. I use it everytime I do my nails and keep it by my bedside for quick filing.
Haledon, NJ
This product is super easy and helps me a lot in my life and it's just a cute little mani and pedi that I do at home for myself
1,406 reviews
So for starters. I hate this. You hear so much good stuff about this brand. But it is overpriced and overhyped. Which is fine. But make the items quality.
Salt Lake City, UT
Beautiful this product is amazing I would recommend to everyone I know but that would be annoying! Go out and buy my this product and see for yourself
I really recommend this nail file! If you know how to use one, it should be easy!! Also, a lot of youtubers (nail) use them.
National City, CA
Great file. Got lost easily. Was also hard to keep hold of because it was too small for my hands
Talking Rock, GA
It was absolutely insane how fast this dries. It is very long lasting A++++
It was absolutely insane how fast this dries. It is very long lasting A++++
San Antonio, TX
It wasn't this exact shade of red, but I have used an Essie brand red nail polish. It works decent;y, bit is a pain to get off.
North Versailles, PA
Just like any other crystal nail file. Relatively the same price as the others. Cute color. It is not anything special
Byron Center, MI
It has a pretty color and i love the pigment and i love how it looks with my skin tone and how it looks with my outfits i chose to wear