Essie Millionails Treatment uploaded by KookHee K.

BY ESSIE #40 in Nail Treatments

Millionails Treatment - Essie's formula in Millionails Treatment delivers a million fast acting molecules for nail protection, forming a fiber shield with iron strength. Helps protect nails against breakage and resists peeling and splitting for visibly stronger-looking nails. For thin, splitting nails use with Grow Stronger Base Coat for best results.Whether your nails are normal, weak, slow to grow, or aging, this Essie Nail Care collection is the complete approach to perfect nails.   - Millionails Treatment see more...

Sue K.
Leominster, MA
This is my go-to base coat. It goes on smooth and dries fast. I have thin brittle nails, and they are far less likely to chip when I wear this. It's got a nice finish for either wearing alone or applying color over it.
Lisa R.
Mount Pleasant, SC
I keep this treatment by my bed and apply every night before sleeping. It goes on and dries like nail polish, so I use it as my base coat, too. Keeps my nails strong and looking great! Essie is my go-to nail brand.
Krystal T.
Norwalk, CT
I love Essie products. I can usually find them at any drugstore. It goes on well and dries well too. Essie is always my first pick for nail treatments and color polish. I would recommend these products to my family and friends.
Jennifer R.
OCEANSIDE, CA
Millionails is ab fab. This polish strengthener is the best, it glides on easily. The bottle lasts a long time, one a week treatment keeps my nails snag, ship and flake free.
Alissa C.
Powder Springs, GA
I LOVE Essie but I am not impressed with this polish *as a base coat*. When used alone, it's great, but under another color, I had chipped nails almost immediately.
Michelle F.
I have used this product for years, i use it in between polish changes. I have bought this many times over. It layers well and does not chip or peel.
Eva T.
Freeport, NY
Haven't try this nail polish but looking forward to. Eddie makes great nail so this has to be good. Can't wait to try it out
Julieth L.
Miami , Florida
Excelente esmalte su color y su textura. Al momento de aplicarlo se hace duradero y su secado es súper rápido
Amber M.
Harlingen, TX
Love this product, it really did help to strengthen my brittle nails, and with an affordable price tag.
Farrah I.
Love using the nail treatment with the gel coat leaves my nails looking moist and refreshed.
Varinia G.
Where can I find it?
Haley A.
is this product worth it?
Letithia L.
My nails are very weak.. they don’t grow, they always crack and they are very fragile.. I would really like to try this product with the Grow Stronger Base Coat and see if it really works because I’ve tried so many treatments and none worked.