Essie Maybelline Volum' Express Colossal Mascara - 100% Black uploaded by Sarah S.Essie Maybelline Volum' Express Colossal Mascara - 100% Black uploaded by Samira I.

BY ESSIE

Define your eyes to the max with the Colossal Mascara in black from Maybelline's 'Volum' Express' collection. With an expert collagen formula and exclusive brush, the volumising mascara creates a plumped up look in just one stroke, filling out lashes up to nine times in volume for a lush, smudge-proof appearance. Lashes will look fuller, longer and instantly volumised. - K.N. Ophthalmologist tested and contact lens safe. see more...

Hannah H.
CORDELE, GA
Really gets my lashes thick and long! Be careful tho it will get on your lids. Very affordable at Walmart. I use just about every day. And it makes my lashes look like I’m wearing false lashes
Beth S.
This is my go to mascara from the drugstore. The formula really goes great over my initial mascara. I like to use a regular mascara for length and then this waterproof mascara to thicken my lashes. Plus it is easy to take off with makeup remover.
Judy S.
I’ve been using this mascara for 2 years and it’s so gorgeous!! Very dark black, makes your lashes look longer. I would keep buying this.
Ashley M.
Clifton
I have not used This mascara in a while but I use to buy this one a lot in high school it was one of my favorites!😊
Haley J.
This was one of my least favorites of their mascaras it didn’t do near as much as the falsies or some others
Sarah S.
North York , ON
This is my new favorite Mascara. It does so much to both the length and volume. It lasts long and yet it comes of easily with make up remover. The brush is really good and makes application easy. I would highly recommend this product.
Yasmin M.
I tried this one before but actually i didn’t like it so much it doesn’t make my lashes looks loner and it doesn’t gave my lashes volume , actually i was disappointed and i don’t think i am gonna buy it again .
Samira I.
Nowwww this is definitely a product I swear by...absolutely worth its price amazing results...a quick tip is to pair it up with the rocket volume express mascara also from maybelline
Princess P.
Sharjah
I tried this one before and i must say that it really makes your lashes longer, spreads the lashes out easily and if you kept on putting again it makes it looking more fuller.
Iqra C.
Favourite drugstore mascara!! Worth every penny however can dry up much quicker than other mascaras. Would compare it to the Benefit roll on mascara.