Essie Maybelline Shine Free 2-In-1 Make-Up uploaded by Kittu D.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy Maybelline foundations - Maybelline Shine Free 2-In-1 Make-Up #3 #4 Light Beige. How-to-Use: Apply powder foundation evenly to face and neck with makeup brush or sponge. see more...

Cruzita-Maria L.
I love this, it makes my face look great and complete. I would recommend this to others. I like the way it looks after applying. The packaging is simple. Walmart has great pricing. Check it out. You will like the shine free product.
Rebecca D.
It was cakey and wore away quickly on me. The makeup was difficult to apply with the sponge that was provided. The color wasn’t a good match. The price was good. I wouldn’t recommend it.
olanike i.
New Haven, CT
This is my run to one step make up in the morning rush. With this powder, I don't need foundation or concealer. My face is good to go for the day. The powder also last me for over a year before I disposed the broken remnant. Interestingly, it did not break until it is almost finished. I will buy this product again and again. Lest I forget, it is super affordable Essie Maybelline Shine Free 2-In-1 Make-UpEssie Maybelline Shine Free 2-In-1 Make-Up
María Victoria P.
This is not the maybelline product that i like the most, specially because of their presentation, it makes you think that is another brand different than maybelline. When it comes to the powder, is ok, in my opinion there are better pressed powder than this one, so if you're trying to find one of this, i recommend you to get another opinion.
Danielle T.
Albany, KY
This makeup is pretty good. It doesn't have a harsh smell. It keeps my make-up in place all day long! The only reason gave it 4 stars is because it doesn't come with a very good brush to apply with. The finish is very nice though. I would recommend this to anyone.
Alicia R.
It's my favorite face powder at the moment. It really makes my skin look beautiful. It has a kind of blurring effect that I really like. It's not super pigmented but it's just there. I would buy this again but I couldn't find it at my local store cri but I highly recommend it.
Margaret S.
Lawrence, MA
I'm picky with the way my make up smells and this one wasn't too bad. For my face it lasted a couple hours but sometimes it makes my face dry and you can see my dry skin peeling.
Mitashi S.
This is just awesome with very smooth base and velvet touch.
Pros - Lightweight, smooth, mirror for easy use, great for oily skin doesn't look too much on your face, natural look, shimmer present
Of course i will buy again because the product is just amazing.
Ashlee D.
Gordonsville, VA
Good for a quick tough up here and there for when you get shiny. Doesn’t make my face look patchy or cakey. It isn’t the best powder but for the price it does the job well
Sandra T.
Cape May Ch, NJ
I enjoy using this Maybelline powder. I try to stick with high end cosmetics however this one is one I have used for years and know it's faithfully a good product. It's got great coverage and doesn't appear caked on. It's soft, has a noxzems smell and doesn't feel heavy when applied. You can't go wrong with this oldie but goodie.