Essie Maybelline Brow Precise Fibre Filler 8ml - 05 Medium Brown uploaded by Brenda M.Essie Maybelline Brow Precise Fibre Filler 8ml - 05 Medium Brown uploaded by Brenda M.Essie Maybelline Brow Precise Fibre Filler 8ml - 05 Medium Brown uploaded by Brenda M.

BY MAYBELLINE

Create enviable arches with Maybelline's Brow Precise Fibre Filler; a tinted brow gel with a unique, tapered paddle brush for precise, professional results. Infused with thickening fibres, the easy-to-apply brow mascara fills in sparse eyebrows with natural, hair-like colour for a perfectly groomed, fuller-looking finish that lasts. see more...

Caitlin H.
Columbus, GA
Considering I caught this on sale I was highly surprised how much I love this product. I got the auburn shade. Not many similar products carry the shade I need for my brows so I am so glad I found this.
caity P.
Costa Mesa, CA
Yuck. This product is such a low-quality knock off of other brow fiber products. It doesn't blend well, it looks clumpy and chalking, and it has a non-natural sheen to it that makes one's eyebrows look like they have random highlights. Hard pass on this product. Used it 2x before ditching it.
Alana T.
Gilbert
one of the first brow gels i’ve used. very smudgy, and not really “precise”, frequent user, not long-lasting in the least, just very pigmented which i like i don’t use this product anymore due to the bad quality, i wouldn’t buy again :(
Kaelei T.
Republic, MO
I was very surprised by how much I like this! Does a good job adding color to my brows and making them seem fuller but still natural as well
Kelly S.
Hilmar, CA
I loveeeee the product itself but hate the applicator! It makes it almost impossible to apply the product:( If the packaging where to change to a normal spoolie I would repurchase this in a heartbeat.
Brenda M.
Este producto es maravilloso, me enamoré de el desde que lo usé y eso que llevo menos de 1 mes con el! Maybelline es una marca de maquillaje recomendadisima y este producto mejor, su aplicado en forma de cuchara le da más vida a tus cejas y lo mejor es que parecen naturales