BY MAYBELLINE

Maquillaje Maybelline Baby Lips Moisturizing LIP Gloss 15 Pink-A-B al mejor precio en tu PerfumerĂ­a Online. Productos 100% Originales. EnvĂ­os en 24H a toda la PenĂ­nsula. see more...

Antonina M.
New York
This was my favorite go to lip gloss/balm/chapstick and I’m so upset because I can never find it in store or stock online. Seriously I hope they did not discontinue. It is so moisturizing with just a hint of baby pink color, it really pairs perfectly with a lip liner or no make up. Really beautiful and I always get complimented whenever I use this.
Sonali V.
Richardson, TX
I have always used the Maybelline Baby Lips® Moisturizing Lip Balm .
I use it to even prep my lips before applying the lipstick.
It doesn’t last long though but does the job for you. You need to keep reapplying it as and when your lips get dry.
Jazmin S.
This also helps me moisturize my lips and its a very affordable gloss. It feels like they leave your lips moist when you take it off so your lips wont be dry through out the day.
Aurora S.
I have the white sparkly one and I love it! I'm not usually a gloss person but it feels great and is perfect for carrying around on days when I don't feel like wearing lipstick.
đź‘‘Tegan W.
Really pretty it is very affordable good for Somone just starting out in makeup smells amazing