essie Matte About You Matte Finisher  uploaded by Jezeal B.

BY ESSIE

Matte Finisher No-luster polish is taking center stage in today's fashion world! Capitalize on the latest nail trend of the season with matte about you and create a smooth matte finish with just one product! explore new nail designs Features & Benefits: * Instantly transform nail color from high gloss to matte in seconds * Use with any shade from light sheer to dark creme to create a smooth matte finish * Exclusive, long-lasting and durable formula * Create limitless matte color options with just one product * Versatile way to update look in between manicures

Buy on ULTA
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Affordable price. Good results. I haven't found a color it doesn't look good over. Easy to use. Great for every nail polish lover or just to change up the look over older polishes.
Alexa P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my FAVORITE matte top coat. A lot of other matte top coats don't do the trick and actually add a good and solid matte look but this one has been great. I've tried a lot of different matte top coats but by far this one has been my favorite. It's best used with a normal top coat underneath (I prefer a fast drying one) so that the color does not come off on the brush. Definitely would buy again.
Charley S.
Blanchard, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not like it. Even though it was cheap it was a waste of money, it did not do a good job at staying out on my nails. I will not be buying again. I was disappointed and don't recommend to anyone sadly
Marielle L.
This product really does make any nail polish matte. The only thing I noticed is that it dried up pretty fast. However, Im not sure if that was because I didnt close it all the way or not. Either way it is a really cool product to use.
Alyssa S.
El Paso, TX
Love this. Lovely topcoat that gives any nail polish a matte finish. Dries reasonably quickly and holds up fairly well (I'm rough on nail polish, nothing lasts very long for me). Highly recommend to anyone who's looking for a way to change up their shiny nail polish.
Paige S.
Wauwatosa, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This really does turn any polish to a matte look. I was pretty excited about it at first but then after a few times I stopped using it as much. I think it really depends on the color nail polish you use under it. Some colors don't turn out as well with it.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This did make several different brands have a matte finish but I had to use a few coats before I got the texture I felt like I should have achieved with only one. A little pricey for only a small bottle
Jezeal B.
Portola, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this comes in handy when I want to matte any of my shiny mail polished or Nails ♡ best mail polish invetion♡☆☆☆
Kirsti W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the finish this nail Polish gives. The prefect matte!! I recommend it to anyone trying to achieve this look.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Seriously genius so you love a shade of polish that's not matte tada finish it of with a top coat